NFL Draft thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft thread

Dream scenario with Foster and Harris

Alsacs, teams who just drafted a QB, won't be trading for jimmy

God they're gonna draft lamp and I'm gonna go off the deep end

Pretty crazy that one claim, seemingly false, can completely derail what should be someone's greatest night.

Thank goodness we traded because, according to multiple Bills writers, we were going to take Lattimore.

Letting Gilmore walk to take Lattimore at 10 would've made me vomit.

Pretty crazy that one claim, seemingly false, can completely derail what should be someone's greatest night.

Interesting that he passed a polygraph test administered by an impartial third party. That says a lot.

And I'm not defending / being an apologist for some Ohio State player. If he did it, I hope the truth comes out and he gets prosecuted to the full extent of the law. But submitting to a lie detector test voluntarily and passing says a lot.

Interesting that he passed a polygraph test administered by an impartial third party. That says a lot.

And I'm not defending / being an apologist for some Ohio State player. If he did it, I hope the truth comes out and he gets prosecuted to the full extent of the law. But submitting to a lie detector test voluntarily and passing says a lot.
He still managed to put himself in a bad position with his choice of acquaintances, in the best case scenario.

Maybe im looking at it through the lense of a Bills fan who has seen his team screw up to many times but i feel like the Bills should have gotten at least a 4th round pick amd maybe even a second from KC. Dropping 17 spots is a ton. Ugh.

Just remember, we all hate KC next year. Root against them early and often. Then all's well that ends well.

This Falcons kid needs to get away from the TV.

He is insane right now.

Just dropped an F bomb.

Feel bad that he's put in this position, so keyed up about being drafted later than potentially expected.

Browns traded up for Miami TE David Njoku.

They won't draft a QB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom