NFL Thread | Page 104 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can think of 2 but I didn't watch all NYG games.
The Baltimore 4th and 1 60 yard TD.
The Dallas SNF 50 something yard TD.
That's all I got.

I also got dropped game winning TD v jets last year.

Dropped game winning TD v pats last year.

Dropped early TD v panthers last year.

I can go on...

Fair take.
This Pats team isn't the best one of recent vintage for sure.
The league as a whole is down this year.
They have the best QB/HC.
Decent weapons even without their best weapon Gronk.
Decent solid D.
They only turned the ball over 11 times the whole year. That is why they were efficient. Yesterday they had 3 turnovers. That is what made the game competitive. Osweiler was embrassing last night.

I agree with everything you say here except Brady is not the best QB. That distinction belongs to Rodgers, hands down. I'd put Ben right up there with Brady too.

Brock was embarrassing all year, hope no one thought he was going to be different in January in Foxborough. What I can't believe is none of the Houston defenders couldn't catch one of Brady's 50/50 lollipops. And yeah I know his wr's had the advantage of knowing somewhat where to go, still. But that should embarrass them as much as Brocks play.

Seriously, I coached HS QB's with better throwing mechanics than Osweiler's. He's outrageously bad with that. He makes Blake Bortles look like a young Peyton Manning. Whoever thought he was an NFL QB should be banished from football. Or at least laughed into oblivion.

I think the problem with Brady's completed rainbows is that Houston was always in M2M while trying to blitz. If the D is sitting back in zone, they'll get some of those. But Brady is smarter than that, and won't usually toss those up against a cover 2. He knew when he could get away with them. At least that's what it looked like late last night on the PVR'd replay with a box of Coors Banquet. :)

Seriously, I coached HS QB's with better throwing mechanics than Osweiler's. He's outrageously bad with that. He makes Blake Bortles look like a young Peyton Manning. Whoever thought he was an NFL QB should be banished from football. Or at least laughed into oblivion.

I think the problem with Brady's completed rainbows is that Houston was always in M2M while trying to blitz. If the D is sitting back in zone, they'll get some of those. But Brady is smarter than that, and won't usually toss those up against a cover 2. He knew when he could get away with them. At least that's what it looked like late last night on the PVR'd replay with a box of Coors Banquet. :)
That was all Elway, who was responsible for Brock. Hopefully he hits on Paxton, or he's gonna be under some scrutiny for his qb's.

I know it was m2m, but that was like playing catch 500 with your wr's, at some point being a pro cb, you gotta make a play on those.

Go Pack!

Rodgers is carving up Dallas.
Newsflash to Rob Marnelli you can't rush 3 guys against Rodgers.
Bring pressure or this is over.

That's all I got.

I also got dropped game winning TD v jets last year.

Dropped game winning TD v pats last year.

Dropped early TD v panthers last year.

I can go on...

Add Philly and Cleveland to the list where he caught short ones and turned the corner on everyone and turned a seemingly basic play into a TD.

Made a couple of other difficult TD catches too...the high one in the back of the end zone against GB where he got his feet in, and the one handed catch of an errant pass against Detroit. Guy makes mistakes, but also makes plays that other WRs wouldn't. 1,300+ yards and 10+ TDs in each of his three seasons...not too many WRs ever can match that production. And he can still get a lot better.

This rushing 3 and playing zone with 8 is a joke. Marinelli needs to adjust and do it quickly or the game will be over at the half.

I really expected the Pokes to give the Pack a better game. ;)

It's a QB league.

The GB secondary is atrocious so their offense better stay hot.
I expect Dallas to score some points but can they even stop GB.

I really expected the Pokes to give the Pack a better game. ;)

It's a QB league.

Unleashing Dak to Cole Beasley for 6 yard gains ain't gonna do it. Dallas needs to get downfield and fast.

Romo time? Cowboys fans?
Who is the better passer. That is what you will be doing.

image-3587822985.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.