NFL Thread | Page 151 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Steuben county, 90 mins southeast of Rochester. The "official" Bills area is supposedly a straight line down from ROC.

Makes no sense to black my area out of that game.

Yanks game was fun last night. Damn sox can't lose tho!
So with 2 on and nobody out, and then no runs scored...punctuated by a Judge backwards K, I put on NFLN...I'm getting the game. I'm a 15 minute drive from Giants Stadium so my 'territory' theory certainly does not apply.

That said, I still wonder if the pegulas were behind your blackout.

U got tonight's game??

So with 2 on and nobody out, and then no runs scored...punctuated by a Judge backwards K, I put on NFLN...I'm getting the game. I'm a 15 minute drive from Giants Stadium so my 'territory' theory certainly does not apply.

That said, I still wonder if the pegulas were behind your blackout.

U got tonight's game??

Yeah, had the Bears-Broncos game.

Not sure why Nfl/Pegulas wld care abt my area seeing an out of town game while the Bills arent playing a game. They didnt even practice on Wednesday.

Yanks bats w another snoozer last night. Need to wake up this weekend!

No way does that stand. They are going to go all Tom Brady on the NFL. doubt Jerry Jones will sit by either.
Article 48.
I know you weren't a Brady hater but for all the people happy Brady got suspended when the NFL could prove nothing here is the end result.

Lisa Friel(Giants fan) and Roger Goodell are POS who are hypocrites for giving Zeke 6 games and Josh Brown a Giant only got 1 game last
Year.

I swear Mara is the commissioner.

No way does that stand. They are going to go all Tom Brady on the NFL. doubt Jerry Jones will sit by either.

Big Ben got 6 games without much evidence but was reduced to 4 games. Doesn't matter that it's Jerry Jones

Article 48.
I know you weren't a Brady hater but for all the people happy Brady got suspended when the NFL could prove nothing here is the end result.

Lisa Friel(Giants fan) and Roger Goodell are POS who are hypocrites for giving Zeke 6 games and Josh Brown a Giant only got 1 game last
Year.

I swear Mara is the commissioner.

I am sure they gave 6 knowing it will be lessened on appeal which is dumb by itself.

Given the police dropped the case because of lack of evidence and the details that came about about the woman doing this out of revenge I don't know how they will justify any suspension let alone 6 games.

The question becomes does Elliot take the 2-3 games he will likely get after appeal or does he sue. Personally I hope he sues because I want to see all of the evidence come out and not have Roger and the NFL hiding it.

Article 46 allows Goodell to do pretty much whatever he wants without consequences. He could suspend someone for life and there's nothing the NFLPA could do because of Article 46.

Big Ben got 6 games without much evidence but was reduced to 4 games. Doesn't matter that it's Jerry Jones

Roger has already lost Kraft. He will now lose Jerry. Those are two of the biggest if not the two biggest owners in the entire league. How long do you think Roger keeps his job at the rate he is pissing off the big dogs?

I am sure they gave 6 knowing it will be lessened on appeal which is dumb by itself.

Given the police dropped the case because of lack of evidence and the details that came about about the woman doing this out of revenge I don't know how they will justify any suspension let alone 6 games.

The question becomes does Elliot take the 2-3 games he will likely get after appeal or does he sue. Personally I hope he sues because I want to see all of the evidence come out and not have Roger and the NFL hiding it.
The NFL rule for domestic violence is 6 games for a first offense.
This is because of the backlash of Ray Rice getting only 2 games.
2nd offense is a season suspension.
3rs offense is a lifetime ban.

Zeke is getting screwed. How Josh Brown only got 1 game and this guy is getting 6 is a joke.
However one plays for John Mara and Lisa Friel's favorite team and the other plays for their biggest rival.

Zeke is getting screwed. How Josh Brown only got 1 game and this guy is getting 6 is a joke.
However one plays for John Mara and Lisa Friel's favorite team and the other plays for their biggest rival.

Which they just happen to play week 1 (yet again).

Roger has already lost Kraft. He will now lose Jerry. Those are two of the biggest if not the two biggest owners in the entire league. How long do you think Roger keeps his job at the rate he is pissing off the big dogs?

I don't think he really cares to be honest lol. Would it really be the worst thing in the world to retire after his contract is up? He's made the owners so much money that he is not getting fired lol

How he didn't lose Jones and Snyder after Mara made Goodell penalize them for the cap stuff in the non cap year amazes me.

John Mara is the freaking commissioner.

This suspension is such a joke.
Brown had numerous domestic violence allegations and the Giants knew about them. He gets 1 game.

Zeke doesn't get charged and gets 6 games.

Which they just happen to play week 1 (yet again).

2-0 against them with Zeke last year anyway.

Although I agree this is grasping at straws. Unless they have evidence the police didn't. Who knows. He hasn't exactly been an angel since the alleged incident

John Mara.

The NFL should clearly turn over all their evidence to the police at this point. I mean how can they not if they have something that indicates he actually did what what he was accused of because the police sure don't.

upload_2017-8-11_13-13-19.png

The NFL should clearly turn over all their evidence to the police at this point. I mean how can they not if they have something that indicates he actually did what what he was accused of because the police sure don't.
Ex-Prosecutor’s Job: Flag N.F.L. Players

Read this profile of the woman who made the decision on Elliot.
This part is my favorite.
To begin with, she is a devout Giants fan, a season-ticket holder whose basement in her Brooklyn apartment is, as The Daily Beast once reported, a blue-and-red shrine to the Jints. Among her earliest memories of growing up in New Jersey is watching a Giants game on a black-and-white television and asking her father: “Who are we rooting for, Daddy? The ones in the black uniforms or the ones in the white uniforms?”

Elliot is a criminal.

He got what he deserved.

Not sure why St John Mara's name was brought up in this sub-topic of the thread.

He hasn't pulled down girls shirts in public and been caught on video.

Elliot is a criminal.

He got what he deserved.

Not sure why St John Mara's name was brought up in this sub-topic of the thread.

He hasn't pulled down girls shirts in public and been caught on video.

Mara is a clown.

Brown and Zeke are two different matters. Zeke had 3 incidents in one week. A lot of witnesses. He got what he deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.