NFL Thread | Page 94 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO!!:rolling:

Pack lets the Jints march up & down for field goals and decides to start playing in the last 5 minutes of the 2nd quarter.

Lol... Was there any doubt?

It's idiotic that more coaches don't play for hail Mary's at the end of halves

I give up.

DRC goes down and the other two DB's all of a sudden look like me out there. :bang:

Rivers all day long over Eli Manning.
Rivers has had a chit organization around him.
That dude played a playoff game with a torn ACL.
A crap 2006 NE Pats team got lucky and stole a playoff game in SD.
SD is only stadium where the home team has to use a silent count because opposing fans ALWAYS outnumber Charger fans.
Rivers is a better QB than Manning IMO.

That TD was offensive interference on Cobb, so obvious even I saw it. He two-hand shoved Leon Hall to create separation. NFL officiating is so often weak on big plays.
cleardot.gif

That TD was offensive interference on Cobb, so obvious even I saw it. He two-hand shoved Leon Hall to create separation. NFL officiating is so often weak on big plays.
cleardot.gif

The Giants have got away with a lot so far in this game, that hit on nelson should have been called.

cleardot.gif

Not to mention there were multiple holding penalties on their first TD. Practically the whole OL was holding.

I'm not a big Rivers guy, but Eli has had a lot better defenses than Rivers. Their winning percentages are nearly identical. The two Super Bowls have covered up a lot of mediocre football by Eli.

Eli won a super bowl with the 27th ranked defense in the league in 2011. Granted, they finally played well in the playoffs.

Yeah if you're complaining about a hard hit in a football game, you're probably biased.

Perrera said it was a foul, if he says its a foul, that is good enough for me.

Eli won a super bowl with the 27th ranked defense in the league in 2011. Granted, they finally played well in the playoffs.

That team could rush the qb with the best of them.

Yeah if you're complaining about a hard hit in a football game, you're probably biased.

The hit the Giants DB put on Nelson was clearly helmet first, right into the ribs of an exposed player. It used to be called spearing, I have no idea what it is called now. The refs just won't make the call. And the hit Dupree put on Matt Moore should have gotten him tossed. The league is becoming a bad joke.

The hit the Giants DB put on Nelson was clearly helmet first, right into the ribs of an exposed player. It used to be called spearing, I have no idea what it is called now. The refs just won't make the call. And the hit Dupree put on Matt Moore should have gotten him tossed. The league is becoming a bad joke.

Bang bang play. Nothing late or unintentionally dirty. He closed hard and blasted him to break up the pass.

Perrera said it was a foul, if he says its a foul, that is good enough for me.

Didn't look like one live though. Commentators didn't even know what part of him was hurt at first. Bang bang play. I don't complain about those types of plays if they don't look intentionally dirty and if they don't prevent us from making a play.

Didn't look like one live though. Commentators didn't even know what part of him was hurt at first. Bang bang play. I don't complain about those types of plays if they don't look intentionally dirty and if they don't prevent us from making a play.

Perrera said he missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.