NFL Thread | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cowboys are impressive. Dak looks like the next Tom Brady. Their O-line is also the best O-line I've seen in football in at least ten years.

Speaking of Tom Brady. He looks like he's Aaron Rodgers moving around back there this year. I think the Redskins are better than the Giants. We will see if it pans out that way, but they are much more explosive on O.

The Cowboys are impressive. Dak looks like the next Tom Brady. Their O-line is also the best O-line I've seen in football in at least ten years.

Speaking of Tom Brady. He looks like he's Aaron Rodgers moving around back there this year. I think the Redskins are better than the Giants. We will see if it pans out that way, but they are much more explosive on O.
Washington looks more impressive than the Giants but both teams may make the playoffs unless one of Minnesota/Detroit/Tampa/New Orleans can get to 10-6.
As both the East teams have softer schedules.

Washington looks more impressive than the Giants but both teams may make the playoffs unless one of Minnesota/Detroit/Tampa/New Orleans can get to 10-6.

The Saints aren't going 10-6. Our special teams is the worst I've ever seen. Cost us 3 games already. SMH. Just ridiculous.

The NFC east is strong this year. 9 wins won the division last year and it is going to take at least 12 this year. Barring collapse it will earn both wild cards.

Michael-Kelso-Laughing-Hysterically-On-That-70s-Show.gif

I will say this he looks better than 2001 Tom Brady.
Also Dak is one of the 3 legit MVP candidates. Dak, Matt Ryan, and Tom Brady. In that order right now.
Elliot.

maybe give the MVP to the pokes entire OL.

the thing that hurts brady, is that they were so good without him.

jury out on Ryan, but they have an easy schedule down the stretch.

Elliot.

maybe give the MVP to the pokes entire OL.

the thing that hurts brady, is that they were so good without him.

jury out on Ryan, but they have an easy schedule down the stretch.
I agree about the Dallas OL they are elite but Dak is the guy directing that offense. Zeke is a beast but NFL MVPs tend to be QBs now.
Adrian Peterson had to go over 2000 yards to win MVP. If Zeke goes for that then okay. Right now I would go with Dak.
If Brady continues his pace he will pass Ryan and it will be him and the Dallas pick.

We need to just focus on Washington this week. This would be a huge game to lose.
This will be a tough game. I live in Redskin's country and Cowboy gear is not a welcome sight around here. I do think is great that both teams are doing well, because it used to be a great rivalry.

I agree about the Dallas OL they are elite but Dak is the guy directing that offense. Zeke is a beast but NFL MVPs tend to be QBs now.
Adrian Peterson had to go over 2000 yards to win MVP. If Zeke goes for that then okay. Right now I would go with Dak.
If Brady continues his pace he will pass Ryan and it will be him and the Dallas pick.
good points. AP also was out when the viks won 3, then hes back and they win 10 and go to the playoffs..so that helped. there have been a few RB MVPs recently. off the top of my head LDT and Shaun Alexander, but other than that I think Terrell Davis and Barry Sanders??

I just think that without Elliot doing what hes doing, dak couldn't do what he is.

Thanksgiving to New Years football is not for boys, its for men.

lets see what they got and what happens.

if the Giants finish 13-3, im giving the MVP to Eli and the DPOY to Collins.

although Collins might win it even at say, 11-5.

They are the weakest team in the division, like I told Bpo, they have 7-9, 8-8 written all over them.

To be honest I think the Skins may end up being the strongest team in the NFC East. Their receiving corp may be the best in the NFL and that Kelley is a beast.

Redskins remaining sked:

@Dallas
@ Arizona
@Philly
vs. Carolina
@ Chicago
vs. NYG

That's soft?

and yet they might lose 5 of them.
Washington looks better than NY Giants.
Giants have @ Pittsburgh, @ Cleveland ,@Philadelphia, @Washington , Dallas and Detroit
That is harder than I thought. I like Washington's schedule more

To be honest I think the Skins may end up being the strongest team in the NFC East. Their receiving corp may be the best in the NFL and that Kelley is a beast.

Insane.

Insane.

Thanks for the penetrating analysis. lol

Jordan Reed is easily one of the best TEs in the NFL. Vernon Davis not shabby as a second TE. How many teams have a second TE as good as that? Jamison Crowder is a rising stud at WR and is also a great punt returner. Desean Jackson is a major deep threat tho a bit slowed by injury this year. Garcon is tough as nails and a solid possession receiver.

Skins have lost one of their last eight games. Def one of the hottest teams in the league.

They get their shot to prove it on Thursday.

Washington looks better than NY Giants.
Giants have @ Pittsburgh, @ Cleveland ,@Philadelphia, @Washington , Dallas and Detroit
That is harder than I thought. I like Washington's schedule more
I think the Giants beat the browns and hold serve at home.

they split the last 2 of @iggs and @redskins.

how the @steeler game goes is the difference between 11-5 & 12-4 and maybe the division (of which the only way I see it going Blue is if the pokes go on a 3 game losing streak starting thurs and then depending how things shakeout maybe also losing to @iggs week 17...a tall order indeed)

They get their shot to prove it on Thursday.

Speaking of soft schedules, Mr. Schedule Maker did the Skins no favors having them play a Sunday night game and then turn around and play on the road on Thursday.

Better than the Cowboys, why because they beat up an awful Packer team?

Thanks for the penetrating analysis. lol

Jordan Reed is easily one of the best TEs in the NFL. Vernon Davis not shabby as a second TE. How many teams have a second TE as good as that? Jamison Crowder is a rising stud at WR and is also a great punt returner. Desean Jackson is a major deep threat tho a bit slowed by injury this year. Garcon is tough as nails and a solid possession receiver.

Skins have lost one of their last eight games. Def one of the hottest teams in the league.

The Cowboys have better personnel.

I value your unbiased opinion.

The Cowboys have a better o-line, better running game, right now a better qb. I would take Dez Bryant over any of their receivers, Witten is a hof, playing on a high level.

Status
Not open for further replies.