NFL Thread | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different offense with different needs.

Of course. My only point was that the Skins have a very productive receiving corp that has more depth of talent than anyone else out there imo.

I guess they forgot about Jason Witten.

Witten is a sure fire HOFer. Great player. On the backside of his career. Still productive but I'd take Jordan Reed over Witten right now in a heartbeat.

Witten and Reed have the exact same number of receptions, Reed has like 20 more yards, and one more td, and The Skins don't run the ball nearly as much as the Cowboys do.

Are you aware that Reed missed two full games because of a concussion?

Witten is a sure fire HOFer. Great player. On the backside of his career. Still productive but I'd take Jordan Reed over Witten right now in a heartbeat.

The point is its close, as a whole the Cowboys offense is better.

How did the refs blow that Texans td at the beginning of the game, and now can someone explain how the Texans weren't clearly past the 1st down marker twice on that!?? W t f...

How did the refs blow that Texans td at the beginning of the game, and now can someone explain how the Texans weren't clearly past the 1st down marker twice on that!?? W t f...
Also, the Texans really should not have punted at the end there.

And not only because I needed Miller to find 2 more yards in order to win my fantasy matchup against Shenexon .

Refs and O'Brien helped out Raiders team not playing it's A game, but I'll take it! Going forward it's all on Carr and the offense. Still don't trust the defense.

Thanks for the penetrating analysis. lol

Jordan Reed is easily one of the best TEs in the NFL. Vernon Davis not shabby as a second TE. How many teams have a second TE as good as that? Jamison Crowder is a rising stud at WR and is also a great punt returner. Desean Jackson is a major deep threat tho a bit slowed by injury this year. Garcon is tough as nails and a solid possession receiver.

Skins have lost one of their last eight games. Def one of the hottest teams in the league.

Great if you want to forget about Dallas. Skins also have the tie which blows too

Kaepernicks about to get the swift forearm of Kiko

They're incompetent. I was fine with the replacement refs and said as much at the time because of games like this.

Just pointing out why your direct comparison was flawed.
yeah, lets just end it.

Witten is a HOF, Reed is currently much better.

maybe they can pass a symbolic torch on Thursday??

but instead they will each likely have dueling 10 catch 150yd 2 td performances v the Giants in Dec...:noidea::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Oh Lord

Also, the Texans really should not have punted at the end there.

And not only because I needed Miller to find 2 more yards in order to win my fantasy matchup against Shenexon .

Agreed. O'Brien had about 3-4 hideous decisions that had my scalp bleeding. The refs sucked but he deserved the L.

Kaepernicks about to get the swift forearm of Kiko

I watched Kiko plenty last year with my Birds. Still waiting to see him make a tackle in midnight green. Awful.

Against the awful Bengals, a team the Cowboys dominated.

And the Skins beat the GMen in the swamp while the Boys lost to them at home. We could play that game all night long.

I got no dog in the fight, but the Cowboys are a really good watch.

Raiders/Pats, Seahawks/Cowboys championship weekend would save the season for the NFL.

Either AFC team against the Cowboys would generate over the top ratings.

And the Skins beat the GMen in the swamp while the Boys lost to them at home. We could play that game all night long.

And the Cowboys beat the skins in their building, Dallas is 9-1, being a point away from being undefeated, they are pretty good.

And the Cowboys beat the skins in their building, Dallas is 9-1, being a point away from being undefeated, they are pretty good.

I get the feeling you think the 2016 Cowboys are a cross between the 1985 Bears and the 1968 Packers.

Dallas OL is so good they are dominating time of possession and they are keeping their D off the field.
Dallas has been able to dominate the line of scrimmage. Against a good offense that can spread them out they will have trouble.
They are still a dominate team but honestly their really isn't a complete team in the NFL.
I think the most complete team offense and defense is Seattle with Bennett, Chancellor back and Wilson getting healthier.

AFC is New England and the AFC West. Pittsburgh could be dangerous but their D won't win 2-3 playoff games in a row.
Oakland goes to KC and Denver.
KC and Denver have 2 games left including this week.
If NE gets HFA then I honestly think the Raiders offense is the only one that can go into NE and beat them.
If KC or Denver get HFA they will beat NE at home.

Football at 10:00 AM! Turkey dinner tonight! God bless America! :) :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.