NFL Thread | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to commercial right as Dez and Norman are trying to go at it after the game...SMH. As a Giants fan, self destructive behavior by these teams is a dream come true. Cmon! I wanted to see that.

Going to commercial right as Dez and Norman are trying to go at it after the game...SMH. As a Giants fan, self destructive behavior by these teams is a dream come true. Cmon! I wanted to see that.
Childish behavior. Thank God Prescott is the grown up.

And thats how the Nfc east was won.

You lose at Minnesota next week, we beat the Browns, and we are one game apart with a Meadowlands showdown coming in two weeks...

Childish behavior. Thank God Prescott is the grown up.

I was in full respect rubberneck mode. Hoping for punches to be thrown. I wish both teams could lose every week. And I hate Philly even more.

You lose at Minnesota next week, we beat the Browns, and we are one game apart with a Meadowlands showdown coming in two weeks...
NFL giving the Giants a bye against the Steelers next week?

NFL giving the Giants a bye against the Steelers next week?

I'm saying we will be one game apart after we beat the Browns, going into next week assuming a Vikings win(work with me!)...with the showdown coming in two weeks.

Steelers are .500. Tough game on the road, but winnable. I don't fear them.

Of course not like you ever see that with a certain diva WR on your squad, right? ;)

Jordan Reed is the truth and Josh Norman is a PoS.

Was a nice win against a division rival. Dallas shut down their running g game and other than one mistake by a rookie corner (on the Jackson play) held the Redskins offense fairly well. Strong red zone defense.

Jordan Reed is the truth and Josh Norman is a PoS.

Part of me wants to believe Norman is a came-from-nothing, had-to-fight-for everything type kid, so I can forgive some of the bravado. Still, he's now 28 and I think he should have started growing up by now. :noidea:

Part of me wants to believe Norman is a came-from-nothing, had-to-fight-for everything type kid, so I can forgive some of the bravado. Still, he's now 28 and I think he should have started growing up by now. :noidea:

He is a cheapshot artist. No excuse for that sort of nonsense.

It would be epic if they lost to the Browns.

I get it, but their is fine line between showing bravado and being a scumbag.

I'm saying we will be one game apart after we beat the Browns, going into next week assuming a Vikings win(work with me!)...with the showdown coming in two weeks.

I would, I don't see the Giants beating them.

If the Giants beat Cleveland on Sunday, they go into next week down two games. If Dallas loses to the Vikings, the Giants could only be one game down heading into the showdown but that would require a Giants win at Heinz Field. Dallas is 2 1/2 games up right now. BTW, Cleveland is going to win one of these days

5 games left for Dallas. They probably take the division with 2 wins but 3 does it for sure. So even if the Giants do beat them it probably doesn't matter because they aren't going to lose 3 or 4 of their last 5.

5 games left for Dallas. They probably take the division with 2 wins but 3 does it for sure. So even if the Giants do beat them it probably doesn't matter because they aren't going to lose 3 or 4 of their last 5.

Right now as a Cowboys fan, my biggest worry is getting home field advantage, Seattle has an easy schedule.

I get it, but their is fine line between showing bravado and being a scumbag.

Today in a post Norman/Bryant interview, Norman said "It's not me." No Josh, it's never on you, but it's always you in it. After a certain point, "It is what you is."

Someone want to tell me again how the Giants are going to win the Nfc east?

Won by 2 TDs on the road. No problem. JPP, Vernon, and Harrison are all playing lights out on the DLine. That formula has worked for us in the past.

Dolphins making a run at the division.

Status
Not open for further replies.