Nice joke gottlieb | Syracusefan.com

Nice joke gottlieb

Im here to bring diversity and give the white mans perespective...followed by crickets extreme awkwardness and hillarious faces

Nobody on the set wanted any part of it. They all looked away

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Oh my god that was ugly. Greg Anderson looks at him with an indignant look and says flatly, "okay." For all the Gottlieb haters, that was tremendously terrible for him. He looked like a complete clown trying to walk it back. And nobody let him off the hook.

Some of you guys have a Rupert Pupkin-like obsession with this guy... Does his every move need to be criticized?

Does it make you feel good to get a dig in at a guy who'll never EVER actually see/read it, just so long as you get a pseudo pat on the back from other anonymous haters?

I don't get it.

Some of you guys have a Rupert Pupkin-like obsession with this guy... Does his every move need to be criticized?

Does it make you feel good to get a dig in at a guy who'll never EVER actually see/read it, just so long as you get a pseudo pat on the back from other anonymous haters?

I don't get it.

Not for me, id start the same thread no matter who it was...it was hillariously awkward

Not for me, id start the same thread no matter who it was...it was hillariously awkward

Yep same here. It was one crazy BAD way to lead off the sweet 16 telecast.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Exactly. Unlike for the post criticizing us for talking about it. That poster clearly did not see it. It was Jimmy the Greek bad.

He said he's on the set to bring diversity to the panel and give the white guy's perspective.

That's actually pretty funny.

Exactly. Unlike for the post criticizing us for talking about it. That poster clearly did not see it. It was Jimmy the Greek bad.

Jimmy the Greek? You're kidding, right?

Dougie has a massive boil or a zit on steroids on the left side of his forehead. It's so massive that they couldn't even conceal it with make-up. Or perhaps that's his pea brain trying to jump out of his skull.
Sorry, couldn't resist...

Perhaps Dougie needs Joe Flaherty following him around everywhere...

snoop.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom