Nice to have a relaxing game! | Syracusefan.com

Nice to have a relaxing game!

Fun relaxing game. Everyone played fairly well and did good things. The whole bench played. Lots of smiling on the bench. Just what the doctor ordered.

We in.

We accomplished one of our first stated goals going into the season. Get into the tourney and avoid the bubble. We’ve done that. We’re playing better these past few weeks. Now let’s see if we can make some noise next week and in the ACC tourney and continue building momentum going into the NCAAs.

A win against Virginia might help avoid an 8/9. Hope folks are up for a Monday outing. Early game start, and the 5 inches or so of snow should be cleared off the roads by mid-morning.

This team is really starting to come along, ever since we got blown out at NC state it appears we have turned the corner. Offense looks a lot better and the defense has clamped down as well. If we can limit turnovers and just be an average rebounding team I think we can make some serious noise in march. If we do that while making shots from 3, ohhhh boy look out. If I'm other teams I def do not want to see us.

Looked like a vintage game today. Glad to see #5 get a few minutes too.

Me too he’s very wound up out there trying to do too much
He needs as much time as he can get. And the only way he is getting that is with us blowing teams out. So I hope we blow out Clemson too and he plays, but that will not be as wary of a game as today.

Manning has to be the 2nd worst coach in the ACC. Have never watched Wake and said boy they're well coached or hey nice adjustment or great play call after a TO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom