NIL For the Common Man | Syracusefan.com

NIL For the Common Man

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
I notice that SU Athletics is including a link to the Accelerate Platform on all of their mailings now. This is how individuals can get involved the way NIL was intended to work. You can register for the platform and, once approved, rcaneach out to an individual student athlete, send a message and offer a transaction. This can be as simple as a social media post wishing a friend Happy Birthday, autographing pictures or merchandise, or even a personal appearance at a private party. The AVERAGE transaction is less than $300 and many are under $100. Obviously the athlete has to accept, but it is a simple process and a great way to engage. And yes, LeQuint Allen remains registered on the platform.

Here is a link to a tutorial on the INFLCR platform that is outside of the registration firewall, so everyone can view. This is the approach we used to start the SyraCRUZ Tailgate initiative, though the process has been enhanced quite a bit. Although it is targeted to businesses, the process is identical for individuals. PM me with any questions.

And, of course, your SyraCRUZ Tailgate fund remains open for donations, sorely needed to maintain our level of support. See the pinned post or PM me for more information. Any amount is sincerely appreciated,

I notice that SU Athletics is including a link to the Accelerate Platform on all of their mailings now. This is how individuals can get involved the way NIL was intended to work. You can register for the platform and, once approved, rcaneach out to an individual student athlete, send a message and offer a transaction. This can be as simple as a social media post wishing a friend Happy Birthday, autographing pictures or merchandise, or even a personal appearance at a private party. The AVERAGE transaction is less than $300 and many are under $100. Obviously the athlete has to accept, but it is a simple process and a great way to engage. And yes, LeQuint Allen remains registered on the platform.

Here is a link to a tutorial on the INFLCR platform that is outside of the registration firewall, so everyone can view. This is the approach we used to start the SyraCRUZ Tailgate initiative, though the process has been enhanced quite a bit. Although it is targeted to businesses, the process is identical for individuals. PM me with any questions.

And, of course, your SyraCRUZ Tailgate fund remains open for donations, sorely needed to maintain our level of support. See the pinned post or PM me for more information. Any amount is sincerely appreciated,
FWIW, my company has been on this for ~eight months. Easy to use and evaluate SAs from a social media presence perspective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom