Niner CB: "Gays not welcome on team." | Syracusefan.com

Niner CB: "Gays not welcome on team."

Eric15

Living Legend
I hope someone takes Chris Culliver to see the new Jackie Robinson movie that's coming out, and every time some ignorant white person in the movie makes a racist remark, they nudge Chris and say, "It's time to wise up - you're acting no different than those people."

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/...iver-says-gay-teammates-would-not-be-welcome/

It's a shame because somewhere in the league there was probably a gay player building up the courage to come out, and this probably put him back in the closet for who knows how long.

I hope someone takes Chris Culliver to see the new Jackie Robinson movie that's coming out, and every time some ignorant white person in the movie makes a racist remark, they nudge Chris and say, "It's time to wise up - you're acting no different than those people."

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/...iver-says-gay-teammates-would-not-be-welcome/

It's a shame because somewhere in the league there was probably a gay player building up the courage to come out, and this probably put him back in the closet for who knows how long.

What a tool. It's 2013 man. Nothing more than ignorance.

Oh Lord
With all the hate in this world, why would anyone care if two people love each other? Does it really matter who they love?

Culliver sounds very intelligent. A deep thinker, he is.

Someone needs to Ben Gay his jockstrap.

Hooray for football and sports! Quick someone run a story about teamwork and discipline and how hard these guys work and how they overcame adversity to be here!!!

Ignorant. Feel bad for any young man who is gay and trying to make it in football. They are forced to hide around arrogant macho-man egos.

Odds are that he's got a few teammates who are gay as well. Taking a page out of the Tim Hardaway play book.

Ya know what I found out today? Jim Neighbors is gay. That's right, Gomer Pyle USMC is gay. Not only that, but he's been with the same guy since the 70's.

Not that there is anything wrong with that...just kinda caught me by surprise.

Ya know what I found out today? Jim Neighbors is gay. That's right, Gomer Pyle USMC is gay. Not only that, but he's been with the same guy since the 70's.

GOLLLLY!

Lol. I thought the same thing. Then i thought. "How the hell did i miss this one?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All this while Brendon Ayanbadejo talks about going on the Ellen DeGeneres show to talk about Gay rights... talk about two sides of the spectrum

All this while Brendon Ayanbadejo talks about going on the Ellen DeGeneres show to talk about Gay rights... talk about two sides of the spectrum

The 49ers did an it gets better video, so I don't think that guy speaks for the whole team.

Somewhere, Chris Kluwe is shaking his head in disgust.

And I love the fact that as part of the statement in response to this, the 49ers rep said "this was all interpreted wrong."

Yeah, okay then.

Somewhere, Chris Kluwe is shaking his head in disgust.

And I love the fact that as part of the statement in response to this, the 49ers rep said "this was all interpreted wrong."

Yeah, okay then.
If by "I don’t do the gay guys, man. I don’t do that, No. Ain’t got no gay people on the team. They gotta get up outta here if they do. Can’t be with that sweet stuff" he meant "We are an inclusive team, an inclusive league; we strongly support the gay community, particularly the large LGBT community right here in San Francisco", then the 49er rep got it right.

You can't fix stupid. Guy sounds like he has the education of a third grader. He's not helping the stereotype of the black athlete.

Someone needs to Ben Gay his jockstrap.

Ten minutes before a basketball game, I decided to put icy hot on my inner thigh because I pulled a muscle.

5 minutes after that I was in the shower spraying cold water...you know.

Moral of the story-- GOOD GOD that hurts.

Ten minutes before a basketball game, I decided to put icy hot on my inner thigh because I pulled a muscle.

5 minutes after that I was in the shower spraying cold water...you know.

Moral of the story-- GOOD GOD that hurts.

Been there. One of the more painful experiences of my life.

Kind of ironic considering he plays in San Francisco

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom