NN Tweet | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NN Tweet

UK fans in a panic after that tweet. Not the tweet UK fans wanted to hear according to UK Sportsradio. Who knows..another cryptic tweet. At this point I think he (and ESPN) are just playing with us to hype up the ratings Wednesday night.
Honestly though, this isnt Lebron. Syracuse, Gtown and UK diehards will watch with some scattered college basketball fans. Are they really trying to milk this for ratings? Maybe they'll get as many people as a 2am rerun of family guy.

The person enjoying this the most has got to be NN. He's going to be a top pick in the draft, regardless where he goes. All this attention, for an 18 year old-- he must be eating it up and loving it.

This tweet probably means absolutely nothing. Just a guess though.

This is the like the hottest girl who keeps giving all the guys JUST enough teasing to keep their hopes up and doing random crap for her. I guess Weds this one is finally gonna put out for somebody.

Ledo and Kris Dunn; 2 very good guards from CT and RI, so Nerlens is probably familiar with both. But I know NN has said before he wants a chance a national title, so that pretty much eliminates PC.
and eliminates Georgetown :rolling:

If this does pertain to his recruitment, then I'd assume it means Georgetown. Or he could be talking about none of those 12 recruits saying he'd pick 'Cuse.

Perhaps he's going to invent a better mousetrap?

GTown
Be more of a mild surprise to some at this point than a world shocker. Of course every kid claims the underdog status and that "we're gonna shock the world" when their the heavy favorite. Weds gonna come and whatever happens, happens. Hope its here but who the heck knows.

1) sex change
2) commits to Baylor
3) "she", Brittney Griner, and the gang win the National Championship

That's my guess.

Friars. Would certainly be a shocker. Hopefully it's SU.

Another possible interpretation is that Nerlens is in part mocking all of the attention he is getting, and at least part jokingly saying he's going to "shock the world". Even if he did or still does enjoy this to whatever extent, it isn't difficult to imagine there is part of him the sees the humor with so many peoples emotions jilted by anything he says or does. I mean it's possible his tweet could have meant what anyone on here said, but even if it wasn't sarcastic, we all could be reading more into it than was intended.

We saw his comments about "insiders", so unless he is lying, the so called insiders are just passing on speculation and are very likely to not be worthy of our attention or emotion even if they have had information correct in the past. This is how cults work. The flat earther's used to kill people like me. :) (Actually they still do, I'm just not spreading anything important enough)

Seriously, I am excited and think we have a good shot, but I realized all of the arguments for or against any school are worthless unless they're being communicated to NN. Even then, the best arguments don't always win. I can still have fun while admitting, "I don't know". I wonder if there is any contractual agreement with the ESPN announcement show and if it is contributing to this spectacle?

I will be glad when this is over with Nerlens. I've been to several different fan sites just seeing what they think about next seasons best teams, and I keep running into post about NN. The funny thing is outside of here, I haven't seen many other fans thinking Syracuse, predominately KU and a sprinkle of Georgetown. If he doesn't pick here, I will still be happy for him seems like a good kid, I'm sure he will succeed no matter where he ends up.

Although im pretty sure MCW will retweet anything... NerlensNoel Fan Page@NerlensNoelFan
Nerlens is gonna shock the world..does this bring him to Syracuse??? RT if u think so!!!! #cusenation @MJCWilliams

Retweeted by Michael Carter-Willi

honesty, i've felt calm about this for a while now. despite the late upheavals, I've got a strong sense that he's coming here from his behavior / tweets - (reclassifying after Fab was first declared ineligible, then asking if Fab had declared yet, then these last couple).

I'm thinking Georgetown and for the life of me I don't get it. Actually I do understand that DC isn't a bad place to kick it for a year, but if he has any desire to win a title next year it certainly won't happen there. At best he avoids getting beat up by the Chinese National team and might make it to the Sweet 16.

To each his own.

I'm thinking about this thing way too much. I even had a dream about his decision last night (he picked UK).

Too many of these "shock the world" proclamations wind up not being shocking at all. Truthfully, there's not one of the three schools I'd be shocked about him picking. That said, I'll be mildly surprised if it's not Kentucky, so I guess his picking Syracuse or Georgetown would be the closest thing to shocking for me. Then again, I'm not the world.

Too many of these "shock the world" proclamations wind up not being shocking at all. Truthfully, there's not one of the three schools I'd be shocked about him picking. That said, I'll be mildly surprised if it's not Kentucky, so I guess his picking Syracuse or Georgetown would be the closest thing to shocking for me. Then again, I'm not the world.
For all we know it was a quote from a movie he just watched and now there's tens of thousands of SU GU UK fans trying to decipher a meaningless message

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom