No doubt that Horne plays tonight | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

No doubt that Horne plays tonight

I would actually say Syracuse has been quite lucky on multiple fronts. Imagine how bad some of these recent seasons could’ve been if you lost the battles, buddies or Hughes’ for any significant amount of time. Outside of Edward’s wrist a couple years back, I can’t think of a major injury that derailed a season.
Um maybe our center when we would have won the Nat

Um maybe our center when we would have won the Nat
“I would actually say Syracuse has been quite lucky on multiple fronts. Imagine how bad some of these recent seasons could’ve been if you lost the battles, buddies or Hughes’ for any significant amount of time. ”

I fully expect him to play, hit 3 three pointers en route to a 13-3 first tv timeout lead.

I just always expect the worst
I'll be sure to turn it on for the first time at 7:18pm. I don't want to watch that.

I doubt Bell hits 8 threes in the first half, but I also doubt Mintz gets a big fat zero in the first half like the last game.

Yeah by Wyatt Wilkes was cool as hell afterwards. Went out of his way to say No Big Deal, and don't suspend Buddy. Also Wilkes had a sweet mullet, which is good.
He felt guilty that his acting like he had internal bleeding or a ruptured spleen got Buddy suspended for final college game ever after he precipitated the whole thing with his punk play.

I think that Horne will not be a factor. It was reported that he can shoot but does not have lateral movement.

He felt guilty that his acting like he had internal bleeding or a ruptured spleen got Buddy suspended for final college game ever after he precipitated the whole thing with his punk play.
I agree, Buddy was a victim.

Anyone had a hip flexor here? Doubtful any of you have hurt yourselves from your couches lately. He can shoot a basketball and warm up but he cant play defense. How’s he going to keep our guards out of the lane
I actually have two hip flexors. They help greatly when I run and go up stairs.

What do Tiger Woods and baby seals have in common?

Both get clubbed by Norwegians
thats GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom