No Howard. | Syracusefan.com

No Howard.

Probably our last available move for one of those miracle "fixes"...as unlikely as it is.

Oráiste said:
problem is, so does his replacement having to choose between Howard & Gillon as your starting PG is about as appealing as having to choose Clinton or Trump as president . . . except the stakes are higher!

Gillon is worlds better. And worlds smarter

I've noticed him not moving neither.

Just did clap at end of shot clock.

Don't want to beat the dead Howard horse but it was remarkable how much he sulked all game tonight. Literally everyone standing and cheering on the bench and he just sat frozen, emotionless. Too bad. He needs to man up and snap out of it.

My guess is Howard will transfer after the season.

Well, not that I want him starting for us he'd almost be dumb to transfer. There is nobody else to play the point next year.

Don't want to beat the dead Howard horse but it was remarkable how much he sulked all game tonight. Literally everyone standing and cheering on the bench and he just sat frozen, emotionless. Too bad. He needs to man up and snap out of it.

Let's not over-exaggerate this... there were some moments he absolutely clapped/stood up. I know I know, people will probably rip that statement but the point is "sat frozen, emotionless" all games, isn't quite true. However, I see your point.

Let's not over-exaggerate this... there were some moments he absolutely clapped/stood up. I know I know, people will probably rip that statement but the point is "sat frozen, emotionless" all games, isn't quite true. However, I see your point.

Ya. The overall point is legit, but he definitely clapped multiple times (definitely not overly enthusiastic claps, but claps). He even stood up once!

He seemed into it (relatively speaking) by the end of the game. Maybe just took a while for the notion to set in...
Interesting point. This could perhaps humble him big time. Or it can do nothing - then we have our answer and we can move on.

So, so disappointing. This kid is figuratively throwing away the keys to the kingdom. All he had to do was be a good teammate and learn from some of the best. God, if my kid were ever like this, I'd beat the piss out of him in front of all of his friends.

Ya. The overall point is legit, but he definitely clapped multiple times (definitely not overly enthusiastic claps, but claps). He even stood up once!

Can he retweet any of that? Just for proof.

I really hope that Howard mans up, accepts his role and continues to work hard. I've seen glimpses that tell me he could be one of those guys that blossoms as an upper classman. Plus, he is one of our guys and I want the best for him now and in the next few years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom