No need for anymore stay or go posts about Shafer | Syracusefan.com

No need for anymore stay or go posts about Shafer

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Its clear to anyone who follows this program (especially on this board) that it's over. Staff and team are just playing out the string at this point. Coyle has no choice but to make a move the program is a complete disaster right now.

JeremyCuse said:
Its clear to anyone who follows this program (especially on this board) that it's over. Staff and team are just playing out the string at this point. Coyle has no choice but to make a move the program is a complete disaster right now.

This is gerg 2.0.

We will have 15-20 of them by tomorrow. I've already seen 5ish deleted. couchburn

Unfortunately I think I agree. Two weeks ago I felt otherwise. This team is terrible.

If he's risking players' health to try to win games we have no legitimate shot of winning, he needs to be fired right now.

ED's career and life are hanging in the balance of a man who clearly is willing to put his job ahead of ED's health.

Coyle needs to fire Shafer and get us up and running with a change to do what we can with this recruiting cycle.

I mean the fact he left Dungey in loses so much good will. I wanted a new coach badly but I am now mad at Shafer for leaving the kid for no reason.
I mean this can not be understated. That was so stupid and probably ended the kids season. Shafer can not say anything to justify that decision. It was selfish and hurt the kid. This staff with exception of Acosta and Daoust can all go.

Shark58 said:
if the staff gets washed out, do Washington and Clark reconsider?

Clark doesn't have anything to reconsider, besides maybe his actions. And im fine without Washington

The fact that clark was demanding SU knowingly commit violations was enough for me to send him packing
Please enlighten us. I have not heard this. What did Clark want SU to do that was illegal?

Whatever Clark did - well we have a basketball team where guys have done things.

Not like it matters anyway...Gross made a bad hire.