No TV for SU V Colgate | Syracusefan.com

No TV for SU V Colgate

Halfmooncuse

Hall of Fame
At least not in Albany. Couldn't make game and was hoping I could watch or tape. Albany v Buffalo on ESPN3 but no SU huh?

there is espn3 online and espn3 on tv but SU is not getting that it seems.

there is espn3 online and espn3 on tv but SU is not getting that it seems.

what? I'm looking at it right now.

Attachments

• espn3.png
    espn3.png
    408.9 KB · Views: 65
Thanks. Went to Watch Espn and saw no listing. Then hit Upcoming and other networks and got same screen.

The game is on ESPN3, which you can access via any WatchESPN platform = website, mobile app or connected TV app.

Is anyone familiar how quickly the replay is available to watch? I am not going to be home from work until midnight tonight and want to watch it immediately, hoping it is available already...

Is anyone familiar how quickly the replay is available to watch? I am not going to be home from work until midnight tonight and want to watch it immediately, hoping it is available already...

From my experience usually within an hour.

It *should* be available within the hour after the end of the game. But sometimes that can get delayed if there are technical hiccups.

what? I'm looking at it right now.
That's on line he was talking about tv. There is still a possibility that the folks with DirecTv with the HD college sports package might get in on tv. There are still some of the ECEHD channels showing TBA.

That's on line he was talking about tv. There is still a possibility that the folks with DirecTv with the HD college sports package might get in on tv. There are still some of the ECEHD channels showing TBA.
That's what I'm hoping to see. If not, I guess I'll just chrome-cast it to the boob-tube.

That's what I'm hoping to see. If not, I guess I'll just chrome-cast it to the boob-tube.

Chromecast ftw, love that thing. I do however have a dvi-hdmi cable run from my computer underneath my basement to the tv in my living room so i'm covered for a lot of things...lol

Last night the Wake - Tulane game was available at 10:15p when I checked. 7pm game, not sure when it got over but I was checking to make sure the ACCN games would be available on replay like ESPN3 is. I'll be doing same since its Friday night HS football night here in Cincy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom