Noel, Muhammad, and Bennett probably going to Kentucky... | Syracusefan.com

Noel, Muhammad, and Bennett probably going to Kentucky...

Industry sources are just guesses based on past results which people don't realize are independent of present events

BTW if they get NN Bazz and Bennett that would be the best class of all time IMO

BTW if they get NN Bazz and Bennett that would be the best class of all time IMO

It would be the same as the 11 class for them

They already have a top C and with Bennett and Cauley they'll have two top 10 PF's. Someone with NN as well, is definitely gonna have to come off the bench. Doesn't seem like they'll get all those guys...

Do they even have 6 scholarships to give?

It would be the same as the 11 class for them
I say less than. Anthony Davis, believe it or not, is a better player than Nerlens Noel right now. MKG is better than bazz. And I hope Noel realizes that UK will hold him to very high expectations, some he may not be able to reach.

I say less than. Anthony Davis, believe it or not, is a better player than Nerlens Noel right now. MKG is better than bazz. And I hope Noel realizes that UK will hold him to very high expectations, some he may not be able to reach.

Looks like you survived jumping off that bridge, good to see i did not want to see you come to any harm

Anyway, I believe being compared to Anthony Davis is a big turnoff to Nerlens and is the biggest reason why he will pick Cuse

I thought Noel was down to us and Gtown and Kentucky was like 5%?

I thought Noel was down to us and Gtown and Kentucky was like 5%?
I always thought... that... dogs... laid eggs. And I learned something today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom