Noel sign | Syracusefan.com

Noel sign

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
nerlens.jpg

During the Hoyas' Selection Sunday party, the assembled crowd began chanting and holding up signs for the nation's top prospect, Nerlens Noel, during breaks in the announcement of the bracket. Noel, a 6-10 C, is visited Georgetown this past weekend for his first official visit.

http://www.casualhoya.com/2012/3/11...hread-nerlens-noel-visits-georgetown-as-hoyas

I like the M!

And even better is how it says "nerlens, welcome to big man PU". Nothing like insulting your guest!

nerlens.jpg

During the Hoyas' Selection Sunday party, the assembled crowd began chanting and holding up signs for the nation's top prospect, Nerlens Noel, during breaks in the announcement of the bracket. Noel, a 6-10 C, is visited Georgetown this past weekend for his first official visit.

http://www.casualhoya.com/2012/3/11...hread-nerlens-noel-visits-georgetown-as-hoyas
Tough choice. He can go to SU and play in front of 30,000 screaming SU fans 2-3 times a year or go to Georgetown and play in front of 20,000 SU fans once while he's there.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Classig Georgetown. Try to swoon a recruit, and end up with a poorly placed P to say "PU" to them. They still suck.

Big Man U? It isn't 1985 anymore is it?
not trying to defend the hoyas but Hibbert and Monroe are doing pretty well in the NBA

not trying to defend the hoyas but Hibbert and Monroe are doing pretty well in the NBA
Actually it sounds like you are defending the Hoyas, which is frowned upon, in this establishment!!!

Big Man U? It isn't 1985 anymore is it?

Hey, I saw that picture of Mike Sweetney last week. That is clear proof that they are BIG MAN U. He's pushin 4 bills! If Noel wants to look like that and play in an obscure pro league, he can go to GTown.

Dont forget about Cheikh Ya Ya Dia and Bu Bu Kar Aw.

Nice touch by Georgetown to use the color printer.

I'm sure there's some Georgetown fans who wonder why they don't beat us out for recruits anymore but look no further than that sign. What a Mickey Mouse operation they have there.

As is Man City
I hate them both equally, and it was a pleasure watching my team (Bayern) knock Man City from the Champions League this year. Not really a huge EPL fan to be honest. Watch more Bundesliga than anything else.

I hate them both equally, and it was a pleasure watching my team (Bayern) knock Man City from the Champions League this year. Not really a huge EPL fan to be honest. Watch more Bundesliga than anything else.
images

props to a bayern fan. pumped for the big win vs basel in an hour or so