Northwestern fires Pat Fitzgerald after hazing inquiry | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Northwestern fires Pat Fitzgerald after hazing inquiry

Fitzgerald has 8 years and over 40 million left on his deal. Lawyers are going to get rich.

Northwestern sold their souls to get out of the basement in all sports. It doesn't suit them, and they are returning to their rightful place.

If he supported the hazing that was going on, then he is not the man that Danny thinks he is. If he didn't know or support that activity, then he should be exonerated. But, evidence seems to show that he was well aware of what was going on. Doesn't make him a completely bad person, but it makes him a meathead football guy in a world of less meatheaded people.

I get it in the professional world but a group of college athletes not so much, don’t think that matters much at all. Cutting your hair short when your 19 years old when you would rather have it longer doesn’t teach a damn thing. Just dated meathead nonsense
It's not just the professional world. Growing up in my neighborhood, your appearance was the difference between having a tough walk home or having no issues.

or just go all in James Franklin:

- Bend over and take your PED's boys
- check your guns with the valet concierege parking
- please use the Suriname diplomatic passports we issued to each of you if stopped by the cops
- shower at home

It's not just the professional world. Growing up in my neighborhood, your appearance was the difference between having a tough walk home or having no issues.

I hope you didn’t have kids from different cultures walking home by themselves in your neighborhood. And if there was, hopefully they cleaned themselves up to fit in so they didn’t have a tough walk home. …..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom