Northwestern Look-A-Likes | Syracusefan.com

Northwestern Look-A-Likes

ForCuseSake

Living Legend
Roster is here: http://www.nusports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/nw-m-footbl-mtt.html

9142194.jpeg
Dami Arowolaju
Isaac-Washington.jpg
Isaac
6917115.jpeg
Arthur Omilian
Favourites-DracoMalfoy.jpg
Draco Malfoy
3325519.jpeg
Mike Hankwitz
upload_2013-9-5_12-2-33.png
Walter White

What happened to honey boo boo's momma? All that gray! She used to be HOTT!!

i'm getting way too formulaic with these. if you are a heavy white offensive lineman, you have an 80% chance of getting the roseanne, rosie, booboo, or booboo mama treatment. if you are a heavy black offensive lineman you have a 100% chance of Precious

northwestern doesn't have enough fat guys. even the guys who weigh a lot don't look very fat. it's a bummer

i'm getting way too formulaic with these. if you are a heavy white offensive lineman, you have an 80% chance of getting the roseanne, rosie, booboo, or booboo mama treatment. if you are a heavy black offensive lineman you have a 100% chance of Precious

northwestern doesn't have enough fat guys. even the guys who weigh a lot don't look very fat. it's a bummer
Don't forget player with dreads = Predator or Whoopie Goldberg.

I'm having a slow start this season - finding some funny looking players or ones that look like people I know personally (sometimes both), but no postable ideas are coming to me. Even my standard tactic of sorting by position and focusing on pituitary case lineman and geeky kickers isn't working. I think I need a slumpbuster - are profile pics of their cheerleaders available anywhere?

Don't forget player with dreads = Predator or Whoopie Goldberg.

I'm having a slow start this season - finding some funny looking players or ones that look like people I know personally (sometimes both), but no postable ideas are coming to me. Even my standard tactic of sorting by position and focusing on pituitary case lineman and geeky kickers isn't working. I think I need a slumpbuster - are profile pics of their cheerleaders available anywhere?

Northwestern was tough sledding - a bunch of clean cut average looking guys who look more like future accountants than football players. I was hoping to round into mid-season form after PSU but it'll be another week. Hopefully Wagner will provide better material.