Notre Dame Game Day Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Day Thread

First time getting a chance to wear this. Team issued.

IMG_20181117_115736.jpg

Corso is a national treasure. Going to be sad when he hangs it up.
I just said that to my wife. He is for college football what Dickie V. used to be for college basketball. Now Vitale is just wrong loud all the time. Corso doesn't take himself too seriously which makes him lovable.

Spectrum news has a nice pregame show from the stadium on right now.

ND bus just passed us. Naturally, I yelled out Brian Kelly killed a kid.
ESPN ran their E60 episode they did on the accident this morning. Kid’s name was Declan Sullivan. Very touching episode.

Declan’s family chose not to sue ND after their son’s death. However, they did receive a significant amount of unsolicited donations. Instead of keeping the money they turned around and created a foundation to support underprivileged youth. So far they’ve raised over $4.5mm and have supported nearly 100 kids.

Mad respect for Declan’s family for turning a tragedy into a positive difference.

I say we stop the “Kelly killed a kid” comments and take the higher road. If the family can we most certainly can as well.

ND bus just passed us. Naturally, I yelled out Brian Kelly killed a kid.

Going with my friend and her ND fan correction officer boyfriend. She texted me last night to beg me not to yell that today.

ESPN ran their E60 episode they did on the accident this morning. Kid’s name was Declan Sullivan. Very touching episode.

Declan’s family chose not to sue ND after their son’s death. However, they did receive a significant amount of unsolicited donations. Instead of keeping the money they turned around and created a foundation to support underprivileged youth. So far they’ve raised over $4.5mm and have supported nearly 100 kids.

Mad respect for Declan’s family for turning a tragedy into a positive difference.

I say we stop the “Kelly killed a kid” comments and take the higher road. If the family can we most certainly can as well.

After today hopefully it's just a good ole fashioned told you so to the world and all ND fans. We are for real and want to be heard. Likely won't get there but want the CFP teams to know we are right outside the door knocking loudly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom