Notre Dame Game Day Thread | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Day Thread

Welp, we just single handedly guaranteed them a spot in the playoff. Their second best win over a highly ranked team.

Way to be prepared.

Sad and hard to watch this complete beat down. Need a few scores to make it at least respectable.

These refs have no idea what close is.. They throw a ball 10 yards out of bounds and it seemed catchable. Then threw it over a receivers head 15 yards and deemed a receiver was in the area.

Book avoiding the rush. Impressive.
That’s what separates good quarterbacks. Devito has an arm but he still has a lot to prove. His picket presence has been disappointing.

Story of the game: nds defense is dominating our line and our receivers and Book is the best qb we have faced all season.

We needed all the breaks to go our way to be competitive instead the breaks have all gone against us and you have blowout city. I just hopebtier

I don't like to call out the refs, but this is ridiculous. No intentional grounding on the 2nd and long play. The only player close to the pass was Trill.

We got outcoached more than anything. Game plan seemed weird. Not sure What is going on. I think that deserves its own thread.

Devito should be worried about whether he starts next year or not...I feel Chance Amie will be our starter

If Dungey can’t go next week(praying he can) then let’s see what he does playing all game against a D that is nothing like ND

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom