Notre Dame Game Day Thread | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Day Thread

To be fair theres a big difference between the basketball team losing to Uconn and the football team losing to top 4 Notre Dame.

What about Oregon? ;) I was numb from the night before, so that loss is difficult for me to guage.

We were not making any comeback we barely can get past the 50, it was just a horrible game all around.

Wow. 5 minutes to go 40 yards when down 29 in the 4th quarter and then try to kick a FG on 4th and 4 at the 5.

That is ridiculous, play to win the game. Not to make the score look good. I'm shocked at Dino.

When I see their back stop and go and stutter, cut back and pick up extra yards I see a huge difference in personnel.

B6365851-E044-4E11-8F5C-8845C907D533.jpeg

Wow. 5 minutes to go 40 yards when down 29 in the 4th quarter and then try to kick a FG on 4th and 4 at the 5.

That is ridiculous, play to win the game. Not to make the score look good. I'm shocked at Dino.

You guys will make a mountain out of that huh?

Anything to point the finger.

We got our ass kicked. Games been over. He wanted to get on the board, who cares.

Let’s look on the bright side
The Babers to (fill in the blank school) talk is squashed

give Andre Szmyt a chance to inch toward the NCAA field goals record?

While I agree that we deserved the miss, ND defense over whelmed us, there’s really little to blame on Babers and the OC

Have u watched the second half? Play calling was the epitome of mailing it in. 3 straight runs up the middle to start the half?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom