Notre Dame Game Day Thread | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Day Thread

Had just a horrible, horrible week in my personal life and was so looking forward to three days of 'Cuse sports as a welcome distraction. I would have traded the first two L's for this one... Could have lived with 1-2 if we beat UConn, which had a little something extra riding on it related to the personal life reasons... Looks like it's just going to be 0-3, all three in just embarrassing fashion.

Hope they snap out of it, make a miraculous comeback and prove me wrong... But it sure doesn't seem likely.
Hey man stay positive everything is cyclical
I’ve been looking so forward to this game. After the two b-ball Ls I went and played pickup this morning and played worse than Oshae yesterday
It’s all good.
We always have next week, next game
Rewatch one of our 8 wins and you’ll feel better my man

I mean if ND is going to give the check down Tommy please throw to the RB.

Hey man stay positive everything is cyclical
I’ve been looking so forward to this game. After the two b-ball Ls I went and played pickup this morning and played worse than Oshae yesterday
It’s all good.
We always have next week, next game
Rewatch one of our 8 wins and you’ll feel better my man

Thanks Pearl... Lifted today before the game and last night as well, trying to stay active to stay positive as far as life stuff goes. Getting outside or active is so key for that.

I don't think re-watching an old W will do much for me, but I'll be watching next week hoping for the best finish possible either way... and hopefully we can get a drive together here and hang in this game a bit longer and give ourselves a chance.

Need to stop sputtering out around midfield. Have been pretty consistently getting one or two first downs. Need to break through. 7 here is huge. 3 would be alright.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom