Notre Dame Game Thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Thread...

Our lucky charms are magically delicious !!

IMG_6262.GIF

Especially considering Ben is no longer dominant.

where are the wings ? i heard during the game they're dropping back into defensive positions ? that don't help.

Damn I forgot it was on. Been a long week. Great win though!

3-0 in ACC play keeps us out of the Saturday Friendly vs Penn.

Great win today. Cannot wait to watch this game later. I am accustomed to Syracuse winning the cardiac games (Thanks JB) that I now pretty much expect them. Besides, what a story line: "Syracuse won, but only by one goal, so they cannot be that good; meanwhile Rutgers is number 1 because they beat up lesser teams (Oh, wait, you mean they lost to a decent unranked team and then got spanked by a good team?, OK, let's keep them in the top 10). So long as Syracuse is not good because, you know, they barely won so it really doesn't count."

Great win today. Cannot wait to watch this game later. I am accustomed to Syracuse winning the cardiac games (Thanks JB) that I now pretty much expect them. Besides, what a story line: "Syracuse won, but only by one goal, so they cannot be that good; meanwhile Rutgers is number 1 because they beat up lesser teams (Oh, wait, you mean they lost to a decent unranked team and then got spanked by a good team?, OK, let's keep them in the top 10). So long as Syracuse is not good because, you know, they barely won so it really doesn't count."

Exposed! Hi Quint. ;)

knocking out #1 deserves top shelf. low to high. celebrate.

Exposed! Hi Quint. ;)

That is exactly who I had in mind but I could not recall his name. Thank you.

I bet he ranks Syracuse down a a notch or two because it was an "ugly" win.

knocking out #1 deserves top shelf. low to high. celebrate.

In this instance - Syracuse downing Notre Dame - I agree, though when Delaware beat Rutgers, I respectfully disagree. Rutgers should never have been #1 - or 10, or possibly ranked.

Nasty! Don't think we'll ever see anything like that again.

pity poor quint. on the losing end of one of college lacrosses greatest passes ever. gait brothers behind the back .
Only one Gait. Paul made the pass. Greg Burns, I think, was on the receiving end.

Helmer doing better in each game looked strong yesterday and his quickness kept him in front of Perkovic.

Firman is playing fantastic doing a solid job on Garnsey and I thought Bomberry #18 was excellent again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom