Notre Dame Game... | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just disgusting. The welcome party from the ACC still out in full force against us.

THATS WHAT. LIKE TO SEE. Do it again!

I can’t stand that program. I can’t stand how consistently overrated they are. I can’t stand that the ACC let them in for a year. Can’t stand BK. Cant stand the fans. These damn refs...

Haven’t been this angry since the non forward progress Dungey fumble

Ugh. Shooting ourselves in the foot with penalties

Okay, I know the refs aren't liable for all of this but the stupid rules that are out there create these scenarios all the time.

1) Kingsley Jonathan slaps Book's mask with his hand and doesn't touch him otherwise. In what world is that roughing the passer? I mean, I KNOW based on the rules it is because there is zero grey area. There should be though.

2) The fumble that wasn't. The fact they can't overturn something simply because they can't "see it". It's pretty obvious that Culpepper didn't fumble until his knee was down but because you can't see the ball you can't overrule. You should be able to. Use common sense.

Okay, enough griping. The defense has played really well, and the offense has been up and down (mostly down).

And this is why we don’t keep Dino. Team is so undisciplined. You got two first runs running the wildcat and you throw this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom