Notre Dame opens -10 over SU | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame opens -10 over SU

I think this is the road game that could make or break our slim chances of making the tournament.

We can beat these guys

I think this is the road game that could make or break our slim chances of making the tournament.

We can beat these guys

Not to be a debbie downer, but we need to win this game to get in the discussion, even if we win we still aren't on the bubble.

If you go thru and look at the brackets right now they have wake and pitt in.. no way that happens if they stay in the bottom 3-4 of the ACC.. So go work thru the entire rest of the field and you will see there are at most 6-7 teams ahead of us so the chances are far from slim even if we only get to 9-9.

Matt Rifleman Ryan will have at least 5 threes off the bench for Da Irish, and then proceed to beat Green Bay

Thought it would be more (sadly).

We play well against ND historically. Nothing would surprise me.
I didn't know what to expect. I thought UNC -13 was low. We didn't match up well with them and I didn't see us having a real chance at winning. We match up much better against ND and I see us having a great chance at pulling off the upset. We should be able to get turnovers. ND has been one of the more surprising teams in the league this year but they are beatable.

We are 16-5 vs. ND since Brey got there and have won 7 of the last 8. Personally I'm taking the points and laying a little on the ML. I think we have a chance.

I didn't know what to expect. I thought UNC -13 was low. We didn't match up well with them and I didn't see us having a real chance at winning. We match up much better against ND and I see us having a great chance at pulling off the upset. We should be able to get turnovers. ND has been one of the more surprising teams in the league this year but they are beatable.

Who do we match up well with?

ehh..this line sounds about right. I see the Irish with a comfortable lead starting early second half and the cuse hanging around 8-12 points back...and it will come down to whether some irrelevant last second uncontested shot goes in.

However no Cooney hurts

Or B.J. Johnson! (who had his career-high 19 during the big upset at South Bend two years ago when they were top-10). However, I do agree with JDubs30 and Jncuse---think we have a shot today. And I am also willing to bet they don't shoot 71% from three again like they did Wed -- 15-21 is insane!

FYI. 690 is a degenerate gambler who probably has a 35% win rate over the past 15 years. That being said, I don't have a strong feeling either way about tomorrow.

You got stones, and that's all that matters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom