Notre Dame Roll Call!!! | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Roll Call!!!

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
I hardly ever get to participate in these, so I get super pumped when I can lol.

Where ya staying? Where ya tailgating? Where ya sitting? Where's the celebration party after?

Staying at the Meadowlands Hilton, Arriving Friday night, leaving Sunday morning.

Sounds like Lot E is where the fine lot folks will be, so that's where my crew will end up. We will have a table, grill, canopy, ect.

Section 213, Row 9, Seats 3-10 is the place to be during game time.

I think we are heading to a sports bar somewhere after the game to catch the Marshall and Clemson games.

I am staying at my house. Meeting my peeps around 8-9 am. Last time we were in lot A. I think There will be 12 of us sitting in 219(?) with access to the Chase club. After the game I'm going back home with four extra friends who are coming from PA and staying with us Sat night. Sunday, I'm going back to MetLife for the Jets-Seahawks game. I'm spending a lot of money on football this weekend.

I hardly ever get to participate in these, so I get super pumped when I can lol.

Where ya staying? Where ya tailgating? Where ya sitting? Where's the celebration party after?

Staying at the Meadowlands Hilton, Arriving Friday night, leaving Sunday morning.

Sounds like Lot E is where the fine lot folks will be, so that's where my crew will end up. We will have a table, grill, canopy, ect.

I think we are heading to a sports bar somewhere after the game to catch the Marshall and Clemson games.

Nice! Didn't know you were coming in for this game Troop---that is awesome. Never miss an opportunity to see the Orange play down here so will see you bright and early!

Last edited:

Really wanted to go this weekend but work is killing me right now and can't go due to working weekends. Hope to listen to the game live on radio at least...

I'll be there with my fraternity brothers from 35 years ago. Gotta give my wife credit - she comes with me to these things even though we carry on like 20 year olds. I never fail to feel young at these events with those old friends. Like nothing ever changed.

We're staying at the Wayne Residence Inn. Seats are in 313 which is top section but 50 yard line at least.

I'll be there although not sure where yet. Think it's in a Notre Dame section. Will be in Atlantic City Friday night. Hopefully leaving early to make it in time for tailgating. Staying at the DoubleTree in Jersey City Saturday night.

I will be there. I am in one of the syracusefan.com sections, don't have my ticket with me so I am not sure which one. Will show in Lot E (or it is Lot D) sometime around 10 AM.

War Damn Otto! Go Cuse! Beat the Irish Devils!

sutomcat said:
I will be there. I am in one of the syracusefan.com sections, don't have my ticket with me so I am not sure which one. Will show in Lot E (or it is Lot D) sometime around 10 AM. War Damn Otto! Go Cuse! Beat the Irish Devils!

E

Leaving Friday. Staying at the Hilton Meadowlands.
May catch the Yankee game vs. the Orioles.
Sitting in section 211 row 11 seats 19 & 20.
Going down with a bunch of guys to tailgate and hopefully stop over to the Fine tailgate.
Then heading to Redd's Sports Bar to catch the big ACC game later.

On the bus from Manley, paid for that ultimate tailgate in bud light plaza,.I can't find any details at all about the tailgate thing tho. Does anyone know any details, (food selection or drink selection).

Not going , but remember the trip in 2013 fondly as Tomcat and I and a couple others took on Bethpage Black the day before PSU. Saving money for big trip, wife nixed any SU travel until we recover from journey. Go Orange Im with you guys in spirit. (I expect SU away travel to increase in the next few years )