Notre Dame Roll Call!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Roll Call!!!

I will be there with two others in the 200 section, stopping by Mohegan Sun on the way down, this will be my third trip to the Metlife games, only missed USC.

On the bus from Manley, paid for that ultimate tailgate in bud light plaza,.I can't find any details at all about the tailgate thing tho. Does anyone know any details, (food selection or drink selection).

You and I are in the same boat, pal. Let's try to find the SyrFan tailgate before we head for Bud Lightyear Plaza...

Lot E for SyrFan tailgate

This is gonna be my first time at Metlife...is lot E open for everyone? I see that it's "Premium Parking." Does that just mean that it'll be more expensive than say, lot D which is general parking for $30?

Guys just wanna clarify about tailgating as i have gotten a couple pms.. There will be several of us in Lot E as Bees and others have noted tailgating. However, due to the early start time and logistical issues we wont be having an official public fine lot tailgate like we do for home games and some road games. I apologize for any inconvenience, I certainly encourage everyone to stop by and visit or tailgate in Lot E with us.

If only there existed some way that men could shave at home. C'mon, modern technology - help us out here!!!!
lol Suni does it best!!

Plus, I lost the charger to my razor somehow.. It's dead. I'll try to figure something out, but I wanted a haircut too :/

50/50 shot I'm there. little man may be getting sick. if so, we're a no go. if he's OK, we're in the SU team family section

can someone please PM me whereabout the meetup in the lot is on gameday would be appreciated. I'll meet up with you crazy kids if I can.

You and I are in the same boat, pal. Let's try to find the SyrFan tailgate before we head for Bud Lightyear Plaza...

The Bud Light Plaza is on the east side of Met Life (side facing Manhattan) right next to the train station.

Last edited:
Reactions: FAL
On our way. If thetre is a lot party going on someone plz pm me where. Thx