Notre Dame's SB Nation has very strong words for Dino vol. Stay classy | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame's SB Nation has very strong words for Dino vol. Stay classy

it is twitter, really getting upset over a dumb tweet. One guy sends an immature tweet and others fly back with other immature tweets. and lets judge a whole fan base on an idiot. who cares that he kicked a FG.

Judging the whole fan base that way is dumb. But that particular fan is posting for a blog that has a higher profile than your average fan. His reach is larger than yours.

So yeah, not judging the whole fan base. But that highly visible dumb fan made the rest of you look silly.

And you were right about the ND DL. I don’t think they are as good as Clemson’s... but your secondary is better than theirs.

I do think if Book wasn’t as quick in the pocket you might have seen our DE’s eat him alive. Your OL was def nervous.

I thought it was Kelly who was pretty petty in pointing out Syracuse's field goal came when ND was playing its reserves. Could have just been happy with the lopsided win and left it at that.

The way he went nuts over that miss...he’s really hard to like.

How can you possibly react like that, and then be mad when we kick the next one? He’s wants it to be one way.

it is twitter, really getting upset over a dumb tweet. One guy sends an immature tweet and others fly back with other immature tweets. and lets judge a whole fan base on an idiot. who cares that he kicked a FG.

If it was just a Twitter troll, you could ignore it. He also went at one of the Nunes Magician writers over the comment. The account has over 8,400 followers and is one of the more active collegiate SB Nation sites. That's a rather large following and it is representative of their fanbase. At the game, I heard the same things being said when Szymt was attempting the first field goal.

Notre Dame fans at Yankee Stadium on Saturday were brutal. I had some guy standing behind me in Section 235 not in the section but on platform by the section that my former Marine son and I lost count of his F*** Syracuse chants at around 200. What was really surprising was that there was an armed security guard (not NYPD) five feet from the guy and he did nothing. Our whole section by the end of the game was talking about what a tool the screamer was.

It's good to see that the Orange Alliance is as strong as ever.

You and Dabo make it hard to hate on you guys too much. But feel free to stop wearing orange and go straight purple anytime

i agree 100% with baber's call. yet i am 100% sure also there would have been some grumbling here if the roles were reversed. that's the way fan's roll.

i agree 100% with baber's call. yet i am 100% sure also there would have been some grumbling here if the roles were reversed. that's the way fan's roll.
Nope. There would have been hysterical laughter from Saturday evening through present if the roles were reversed. Not anger at 3 points. I can assure you of that. It speaks to the irrational arrogance of those types of fan bases. Especially those that haven’t won a title in over 30 years but seem to think they have won upwards of 10 in that time. :rolling:

So they think they need gimme scoreless wins to prove their worth? Their team had every opportunity to keep us out of field goal range too if it meant so much to them.

Actually pretty pathetic if you think about it - most great teams would resent an opponent who would agree to tanking it to give them anything.

ND has a bunch of red faced drunk A holes for fans. If they beat USC they are going to get an alter boy pants down spanking in the playoffs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom