Nova/OU | Syracusefan.com

Nova/OU

Looks like both teams getting what they want more often than not.

The intros looked like a Kiss concert. Not a fan of that shtick.

Go Sooners

Those lights that are shining on the court are awful..

Virginia ribbon boards reflect prominently on the court as well. Terrible design.

Has anyone ever seen Hield called for an offensive foul on the off-arm push-off? Just curious.

Did OU just blow a 4 on 1 ?

haha

I'm not loving some of the deep early 3s by Nova's offense. Otherwise, wow, they're scoring at a high clip!

airball off the noggin

This game is great

Interesting factoid...

Oklahoma has four players who have each scored at least 1,000 career points and who have started 104 consecutive games together.

So much for the "NRG effect" theory
Well UConn/UK/Butler/VCU weren't exactly offensive powers.

Does anyone think the players can see the light reflections? it certaintly doesn't seem like it

Has anyone ever seen Hield called for an offensive foul on the off-arm push-off? Just curious.

He generally doesn't extend the arm so they don't call it. The defender is almost always impeding him at that point anyways.

I am pulling for OU. They will freak if the have to play the zone.

Oklahoma looks really out of sorts on offense right now and Nova can't miss.

But they played Baylors ;) Just like when Perkins from Gonzaga said they played Portland's zone so they weren't worried about ours
When the Sooners meet the Orange, I hope they are not worried...until they actually play the zone.

That's why I can't stand Archie. Forarm to the neck/face then goes spastic on return contact and gets the call.

I'd be rooting for Nova if we weren't in this. But I'd much rather play OU. It's showing right now why.
Nova is just way better than they are. Nova wins this going away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom