Now appearing in your SU Student Directory... | Syracusefan.com

Now appearing in your SU Student Directory...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Parris Bennett
Antwan Cordy
Jamal Custis
Juwan Dowels
Alin Edouard
Adly Enoicy
Zaire Franklin
Jalen Harvey
Nas Howard
Cordell Hudson
Steve Ishmael
Colton Moskal
Erv Philips
Aaron Roberts
Kayton Samuels
Chris Slayton
Jonathan Thomas
Denzel Ward
Rodney Williams.

Still waiting for:
Treevon Prater
KJ Williams

Summer Session II begins June 30.

Edited July 23

Last edited:
No Thomas either.. and Georgia should be done with school by now

No Thomas either.. and Georgia should be done with school by now

I'm not worried about Thomas. I'm pretty sure about a month ago there was a big deal about how he was going to be academically eligible despite worries. I'm 95% sure about this.

No Prater, or Phillips, although Phillips is confirmed good to go. Not sure if Prater will make it though?

No Prater, or Phillips, although Phillips is confirmed good to go. Not sure if Prater will make it though?

Prater was a flyer last year. They knew he might not qualify. Not sure of Erv, but I know he had grade issues at one point.

Could someone compile a list of names that are currently missing?

Nobody is really missing until the 2nd summer semester starts on June 30. You can't expect every recruit to be enrolled at SU in May for the 1st semester if they're still attending HS.

Parris Bennett
Jamal Custis
Juwan Dowels
Nas Howard
Treevon Prater
Erv Phillips
Chris Slayton
Jonathan Thomas
KJ Williams
Rodney Williams

*Lamar Dawson isn't coming until January 2015.

Last edited:
Lucky for Nas that West Genny graduates a week earlier than most CNY schools. I couldn't imagine graduating from HS on a Saturday and starting college on Monday.

Lucky for Nas that West Genny graduates a week earlier than most CNY schools. I couldn't imagine graduating from HS on a Saturday and starting college on Monday.

I think from reading his tweets that actually might be the situation for Erv.

I think from reading his tweets that actually might be the situation for Erv.

West Haven, CT doesn't finish up until June 23. They used up too many snow days last Winter, so the school year had to be extended.

Nobody is really missing until the 2nd summer semester starts on June 30. You can't expect every recruit to be enrolled at SU in May for the 1st semester if they're still attending HS.

Yes, "missing" was probably a misnomer. "Not listed/enrolled yet" would be more accurate. The point being that this is the group to keep an eye out for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom