Now That We're In Bowl Contention... | Syracusefan.com

Now That We're In Bowl Contention...

I'll vomit if State PED makes the playoffs.

I'd like to see Okie lose to Texas - to knock them out.

Root for Utah over USC

Root for KState over TCU

Hope Indiana upsets Michigan

I'd actually like Miami to beat Ga Tech - if only to keep them rolling towards a good ACC playoff for Clemson's sake.

(Barf) I'd like Pitt to beat NCSU.

Nebraska over OSU

Purdue over Wisconsin

And Arkansas somehow beating Bama.

Basically, I want an ACC team to make the playoffs - hopefully Clemson.

Then I'd like us to get to 7 wins and bowl. That is all.

I'm rooting for Miami so we can get another game against a Top 10 team next week.

Also rooting for Clemson from here on out. Unless we have turned the corner with a vengeance and win out, I want the ACC in the Playoff and have the utmost respect for their program, coach and fans.

Hope ya'll know that if NCS loses to Pitt and Clemson wins the rest of their games as does SU...SU wins the division. Dream boys and girls.
Let's not get greedy here.

Root against anyone in the Northeast. Specifically Rutgers, BC and Penn State.

This is all about recruiting and it would be really nice to gain seperation from BC/RU and have PSU start getting smacked back down.

I did it again!

Get to six, let’s go back to the Pinstripe and this season will be a great success. But more wins than that sounds good too ;)

Winning on a Friday night feels like you're playing with house money on Saturday.
We Eagles/SU fans doubled up on house money last night. This is the most carefree football weekend ever.

Do we control our own destiny for a BCS bowl?
We have three losses including one to MTSU, come on man. I am as happy as anyone about the win. But how do we think we are going to look at Miami, Louisville, and FSU??? I know FSU is way down, but are we ready to go into Doak Campbell and win?

We have three losses including one to MTSU, come on man. I am as happy as anyone about the win. But how do we think we are going to look at Miami, Louisville, and FSU??? I know FSU is way down, but are we ready to go into Doak Campbell and win?

I think we are going to look just fine. This wasn't any fluke. You could see this coming. Say what you want about LSU, they are still loaded with talent. NCST is a legit top 15 team. We played both pretty much even on the road. Last night we thoroughly dominated arguably the best team in the country. So yea, I think we will look just fine against anyone remaining on our schedule.

I think we are going to look just fine. This wasn't any fluke. You could see this coming. Say what you want about LSU, they are still loaded with talent. NCST is a legit top 15 team. We played both pretty much even on the road. Last night we thoroughly dominated arguably the best team in the country. So yea, I think we will look just fine against anyone remaining on our schedule.
I want to say this. ...think I can say this... but want to see how we look next week before I do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom