NY Giants Rumors: Ryan Nassib Traded to Oakland Raiders ... | Syracusefan.com

NY Giants Rumors: Ryan Nassib Traded to Oakland Raiders ...

That headline is completely misleading. The article has all of the same information in it that has been in previous stories. The use of the word "traded" implies someone knows it's already happened. That website is a joke.

That headline is completely misleading. The article has all of the same information in it that has been in previous stories. The use of the word "traded" implies someone knows it's already happened. That website is a joke.
pretty poor headline is right.

id be shocked if any trade was done before next thursday as well.

giants won't trade him unless someone gives up a 3rd or better

Nassib will get alot of reps this summer unless he gets traded. I still think Giants are using him as tradebait... some talent evaluators really like him. Who knows.

going to dallas to back up romo is the rumor in cowboy nation. all eyes on the star

Eli's out until August.

Painter is out 4-6 weeks.

Unless Vodka Collins is coming out of retirement, Nassib will get an opportunity.

All this is being done to squeeze the Bills , who really want him.

lot of talking heads say all this years QBs suck.

some say Nassib would certainly be a 1 this year. some said that last year.

think out of the box people, hes not going to be traded 1 up for something.

think a pick swap and him, throw in some juice later.

now a team gets a QB and still has their pick.

going to dallas to back up romo is the rumor in cowboy nation. all eyes on the star
I would think that has to depend on what happens at the draft. If Jerry has any way to get Johnny Football, there's no way in hell he will pass that up. If Manziel goes prior to the Dallas pick, then I can see them dealing for a QB, and I know they liked Ryan before the draft last year so that would make sense.

giants won't trade him unless someone gives up a 3rd or better
ha ha ha ha! Thats funny!

Nassib who could and probably will be cut before the season and the Giants are holding out for aa 3rd round pick?! Surely you jest.

If any team offered any pick in any round for Nassib I am sure the Giants would be more than happy to move him in the wake of the Josh Freeman signing

Eli's out until August.

Painter is out 4-6 weeks.

Unless Vodka Collins is coming out of retirement, Nassib will get an opportunity.
You realized the Giants signed Josh Freeman don't you?

Nassib is practice squad at best. No chance of making the roster

ha ha ha ha! Thats funny!

Nassib who could and probably will be cut before the season and the Giants are holding out for aa 3rd round pick?! Surely you jest.

If any team offered any pick in any round for Nassib I am sure the Giants would be more than happy to move him in the wake of the Josh Freeman signing

3 things:
1-jerry reese isn't going give up on nassib after 1 preseason
2- freeman sucks
3- there is the chance they carry 3 qbs again and carrying painter and freeman will not happen

You realized the Giants signed Josh Freeman don't you?

Nassib is practice squad at best. No chance of making the roster

You're putting a lot of faith in a guy that was benched and subsequently cut in favor of Mike Glennon and stunk worse than hot garbage in his one start for the Vikings. There's no guarantee Freeman even makes the roster - he was only signed to a 1 year contract.

We will talk about this in September. Ryan is gonna be on the practice squad or cut. Take it to the bank

Stern said:
We will talk about this in September. Ryan is gonna be on the practice squad or cut. Take it to the bank

How many times in the thread do you think you have to say Nassib sucks?

If Nassib had been the QB on a team like USC or FSU , with all that talent on offense and the D getting him the ball on a short field , he would have had 5000 yards passing, 40 touchdowns and a Heisman Trophy. And a National Championship!

Last edited: