o.t. I am working with this clown | Syracusefan.com

o.t. I am working with this clown

retro44

Living Legend
and at first he denied this,but we already had this video in hand before owning up.

classic..

Was this in Vermont? They used to do these runs every Spring at different hills. You put on a set of rock skis and let it rip. Of course a little Captain or Jim before and after helped.

I'm actually surprised he walked away from that. He had to be going close to 40 mph then to basically dive head first... I don't know how he didn't break his back

Was this in Vermont? They used to do these runs every Spring at different hills. You put on a set of rock skis and let it rip. Of course a little Captain or Jim before and after helped.
toggenberg

i cant stop watching that lol. I wish we had a slo mo clip

i cant stop watching that lol. I wish we had a slo mo clip
Supposedly his girl friend had done one,or will and it will come out on youtube is what he told us after fessing up to it.

I'm working with the guy and his cousin was there to witness this event. plus he was bleeding afterwards and could barely move his neck.
You sure it wasn't Snowshoe, WV???

I'm working with the guy and his cousin was there to witness this event. plus he was bleeding afterwards and could barely move his neck.

Well, that pretty much proves it wasn't at Snowshoe, WV; especially if he could barely move his neck.

Love your stuff.

What happens if he ate that floating log? Dumbass stunt.

this is almost as funny as the ozarks boating accident. if you havent seen that one, youtube it. you wont be dissappointed.

Currently 484 views? Psht. Stay tuned while I make this viral.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom