Odds We See These Guys on Syracuse Roster in 2012? | Syracusefan.com

Odds We See These Guys on Syracuse Roster in 2012?

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
Quinta Funderburk
John Raymon
Chris Clark
Davon Walls
Markus Pierce-Brewster
Zian Jones
George Morris III
Ben Barrett

Odds we see any of these guys on Syracuse's football roster in 2012? Took Myles Hilliard out, since it's a near certainty that he will be at Milford.

I have no clue on Walls and Clark... Funderburk was looking like a pipe dream until this morning's P-S article.

I would have to think the rest of the guys are expected by the coaching staff to eventually be cleared to compete before the beginning of the season...

Crazy thing is, that's eight guys. If none get cleared (which I would hope would be unlikely), that hurts our depth and talent in a big way.

But if all eight get cleared and Raymon/Funderburk somehow get waivers (very unlikely for Funderburk, a bit more likely but still probably unrealistic for Raymon), that's a huge boost IMO.

george barrett jones brewtser clark will be on the roster, funderburk, raymon and walls are ??? IMO

You can add Charles Davis to your list. From his tweets he's in or not in, this year, next year or the following year.

raymon is in, sorry, just a matter of when he will be able to contribute. charles davis could possibly take the juco route.