Of all the people to feel good for.. | Syracusefan.com

Of all the people to feel good for..

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
There's a long list, MCW, Keita, JB, name any other player or coach, I think I feel the best for Ragman. Too bad he doesn't have take a fellow SU fan to work day on Monday. I'd like to see that event.

I proclaimed before the game that our good luck charm was me getting a flat tire on the drive in, in what's not the most ideal location of PG County, Route 50, to be hanging out. Called AAA immediately, but then decided to be a man (ok, children can do this) and change the tire. Has to be at least 15 years since I've done that. Got it right, AAA guy did show up during it, told me he recommended a new tire instead of donut riding into DC. Then he looked at my SU jacket and said "I guess you can make it back home after the game, have fun, I cancelled the AAA service ticket for you".

Hit up Hill Country for some quick pre-game BBQ. If you haven't been there, stop by, food is great. Beer is plentiful, only a couple blocks from Verizon.

Really fun time last night, even without beer sales. I never thought that possible. And I feel a lot better this morning for it. Defense was unbelievable. Offense again, did enough. Pretty amazing that a team who can have as many offensive blunders as we do, can still control the entire game and win by 9 against a #1 seed. If we could somehow squeeze in a Keita plays when we go backwards, Coleman plays when we go forwards rule, we'd win every game by 25.

Speaking of Colemans, when DC enters the arena and makes his way to his seat, it's an event. We were in the club section over top of the SU section, watching the whole thing. It's like a President making his way into the State of the Union. Everyone knows him and everyone wants to shake his hand. He stops and talks to people in each row. Good to see Wallace, Billy O, Moten enjoying the game as well.

Wish I could go on Saturday, but out of town, can't get out of it. It would break the heart of a very soon to be 4 year old for his birthday celebration. Have fun those of you who do go, be loud, enjoy your victory celebration as only SU fans can.

I feel like I just won a syracusefan.com lifetime achievement award. Thanks Chip.

For what it's worth on an unrelated note, I really like you... just not in that way if you know what I mean.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I feel like I just won a syracusefan.com lifetime achievement award. Thanks Chip.

For what it's worth on an unrelated note, I really like you... just not in that way if you know what I mean.

Bring it home Ragman!

It's a mandatory disclosure, and yes, I understand.

too late.

labeled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors