Offense | Syracusefan.com

Offense

Finwad32

Hall of Fame
I just read that BC has not topped 400 yards in a game against an FBS opponent since their matchup with NC State in 2014. 2014!!!

Say what you want about the yards we're producing not correlating to as many points as it should yet, but, this stat re-enforces how happy I was with an offensive hire. It's inevitable that you'll score if you continue to move the ball consistently. When you can't even move the ball, you have no chance to score.

Tough times for BC fans, that's brutal football to watch.

I just read that BC has not topped 400 yards in a game against an FBS opponent since their matchup with NC State in 2014. 2014!!!

Say what you want about the yards we're producing not correlating to as many points as it should yet, but, this stat re-enforces how happy I was with an offensive hire. It's inevitable that you'll score if you continue to move the ball consistently. When you can't even move the ball, you have no chance to score.

they do have ucon coming up in a month...

BC completed a pass that day. Maybe all of your standards are a tad high?

Addazio is a great position coach. I’d welcome him back here in that capacity in a heartbeat. But that’s his ceiling. Which is ok.
Agreed, I'd hire Addazio as a position coach in a NY minute. But his basement is as a coordinator at this point.

there were a few people who wanted Addazio as our coach after his first two BC seasons with his veteran OLine and QB. I remember the "trending up" posts clearly.

I expect nothing less than when your running triple tight end sets with a loaded backfield.

I'm pretty sure that Addazio was an offensive hire - longtime OL coach.

Maybe even an OC at Florida?

Agreed. I’m thrilled at the direction we’ve gone. I think as soon as we have an adequate running game, we’ll be putting up a lot of points. Throw a game breaker or two into the mix and we’ll be lighting up scoreboards like a pinball machine.

I'm pretty sure that Addazio was an offensive hire - longtime OL coach.

Maybe even an OC at Florida?
I'm sure he elevated at some point prior to HC, but he was a top-flight OL guy... I've got VHS's of him teaching drills... outdated now, but his passion and enthusiasm always showed through...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom