Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread

Going for 2
That really sets the tone for the future. Even thought the Giants almost self-imploded by giving away free 1st downs, in the end it still worked. Let's hope that winning is truly contagious.

Players love that $ h ! T. Daboll has engrained himself with them for sure.

What a way to start the season!

Worst part is, if we don’t botch an XP and throw an INT in the RZ taking the +3 instead, we walk out upright with no sweat at all.

DJ was pretty sharp outside of that decision and getting smacked around all day. We need Lemieux back.

We couldn’t get to Tannehill all day either and he was still pedestrian. Having Ojulari and Thibodeaux would’ve made a big difference.

Man, I was so disappointed when they hit that last pass to get into good FG range, how many times have we watched that movie? What a swing of emotion!

1-0 is 1-0 is 1-0, can’t take that away. It’ll be interesting to see how we perform against Carolina.

Players love that $ h ! T. Daboll has engrained himself with them for sure.

What a way to start the season!

Worst part is, if we don’t botch an XP and throw an INT in the RZ taking the +3 instead, we walk out upright with no sweat at all.

DJ was pretty sharp outside of that decision and getting smacked around all day. We need Lemieux back.

We couldn’t get to Tannehill all day either and he was still pedestrian. Having Ojulari and Thibodeaux would’ve made a big difference.

Man, I was so disappointed when they hit that last pass to get into good FG range, how many times have we watched that movie? What a swing of emotion!

1-0 is 1-0 is 1-0, can’t take that away. It’ll be interesting to see how we perform against Carolina.
Plus tack on how the Cowboys have imploded. Dak will probably be out 6-8 weeks and looking at their schedule they could open 0-6. Not saying they will but I am sure all of you have that snarky Cowboys fan as a friend that you can't wait to rub it in their face if they go on a big losing streak. Go Big Blue!!! Beat Carolina and crush the Cowboys on Monday night in two weeks. Can't wait for the Manning cast to see my boy Eli.

We’ll see where it goes, but that’s gotta be the best debut by a Giants coach of all time. Easily, in my time - though Fassel’s was great too.

When Barkley got in, and then went to the sideline going nuts with Daboll, I almost threw my shoulder and voice out, I was going so nuts. Felt good to feel again.

Love Barkley so much - really hope he can stay healthy and get that type of run blocking consistently, because he’s a transcendent talent.

News about our $72 Million Wide Receiver.

not worried.

if hes useless, hes useless.

but other players said their lockers were cleaned out by then too.

he will be needed...

Is Golladay like a Hakeem Nicks situation where an injury just left him washed up, even at a young age?

I’m baffled at the whole situation, that’s all I can think of.