Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread

I don't have the NFL Package so I only see the Jints on occasion. I followed the whole game on Yahoo play by play. What happened to Jones, now? Does it look bad?

I don't have the NFL Package so I only see the Jints on occasion. I followed the whole game on Yahoo play by play. What happened to Jones, now? Does it look bad?
He will be fine, which is ‘bad’ news for the rest of the NFL….

Tough tilt this weekend… but man has it been a fun season for CUSE/JINTS so far this year.
100%.

Big Blue could've used Cuse’s bye this week to get some guys healthy, but I like where Blue is at.

Sorry to confuse all, BIG BLUE is the New York Football Giants…the Syracuse Orange, are the ORANGE. That seems to be lost on here, but I digress.

Davis Webb should be activated on Sunday, that takes up another roster spot. I can see Tyrod IR’d and another QB added to the practice squad.

There’s 5 real winnable games after this one, and im not ruling out 3-0 in London for the Giants.

Boomer predicted a 2-11 finish, not sure OBJ will be signing up for that.

Landon could likely use the paycheck, but they signed AJ Klein…a real LB.

I’ve always been a DJ apologist….except for 1 area…his availability.

Dude gets hurt too fluckin often.

Hate that.

Collins is back! We know he can’t cover but perhaps they have some situational roles in mind for him in Wink’s highly aggressive, blitz heavy defense?

I’d love to see him help us - that defensive player of the year season was a ton of fun to watch.

100%.

Big Blue could've used Cuse’s bye this week to get some guys healthy, but I like where Blue is at.

Sorry to confuse all, BIG BLUE is the New York Football Giants…the Syracuse Orange, are the ORANGE. That seems to be lost on here, but I digress.

Davis Webb should be activated on Sunday, that takes up another roster spot. I can see Tyrod IR’d and another QB added to the practice squad.

There’s 5 real winnable games after this one, and im not ruling out 3-0 in London for the Giants.
I could see them 3-5 heading in to the bye week.

These backup receivers look better than the starters by a lot.

Jones is throwing better hobbled than I've ever seen him.

The Giant offensive line blocks on the level of the Salvation Army drum line.

We need someone to make a big play on defense. C'mon Jints jump a route or knock the ball out.

I can take a joke as good as the next guy but enough is enough. Please send back the real Daniel Jones.

Pack defense been on the field for about 45-50 actual minutes