Official BG Game Thread!! | Syracusefan.com

Official BG Game Thread!!

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
I feel like this is our bowl game, except I'm not prepared with a sh!tload of food. Luckily I'm stocked with beer.

I'm hoping by the end of the weekend I don't feel like this was a one night stand.

Q, no offense but it was time to change your avatar like yesterday...that pic is just painful.

I looking for something green to wear!

Q, no offense but it was time to change your avatar like yesterday...that pic is just painful.

LOL. Ok ok.

But Bees has Trump avatar. What am I supposed to use.

Not saying it won't come to pass, but, if Dino's not the choice... Oh boy, it will be the most epic melt down in board history.
It will be a meltdown of biblical proportion.

Not saying it won't come to pass, but, if Dino's not the choice... Oh boy, it will be the most epic melt down in board history.

Oh, it will be absolutely epic and I think not just on this board. Most of the people I talk SU FB don't frequent this board or at least not on a regular basis and everyone I know is hoping DB is the choice.

Not for me. Unless it's one of the other good offensive guys, I'm probably out for a little while.

Understandable. You can only melt down so many times before you need to rest.

but will this thread bring the same drama that an SU game thread does? Don't disappoint me fellas

Haha. That is what I said. The I quickly googled Bowling Green's Colors. So it is a "swing" tie. Goes from Bowling Green tonight to Syracuse Orange. Just like Coyle. Keep the same colors. That can be a big deciding factor. His family does not need new clothes, and he does not need a new tie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom