Official Clemson Game Thread... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Official Clemson Game Thread...

I will say this, if we ever want to turn the corner, we have to play competitive in these national T.V games. Nobody sees the progress we are making because they don't watch us week to week. Whenever we get the spotlight we get absolutely waxed. Looks bad for recruits, and it doesn't change the national perception. Beating Va Tech is great, but they are no longer an elite program. Dino has the passion and the right attitude to do it.

I wouldn't mind if we went for Watson's knee. Clemson is a dirty f****** team and Dabo is a piece of s***.

Eh, Nah. Just go after the dirty players. If Boulware takes a cheap shot, he's got it coming to him since what he did to Strickland was incredibly dirty. Fair is fair.

Th
If we were playing for titles, we'd do the same thing.

It's not their fault we can't hang with anyone that has 4 star talent...ever.

We should take out their QB like they took out ours.

MaybeOTE="CuseOnly, post: 1942380, member: 2804"]Yes it is.

Why is Mahoney not in there?
Maybe we are saving him for State.[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't it make sense to get him some snaps in a real game?

Soooo... don't? :noidea:

Haven't missed a home game since I was in 7th grade 16 years ago. Don't plan on it now.

No need for the sarcastic response. I'm voicing my frustration on a message board.

Are we overmatched, sure...it happens. Should I not be frustrated with this lackluster effort? We've made about 10-15 mistakes in this first half unforced by Clemson. That's without counting each missed tackle individually.

Wow Clemson called a timeout. Absolute classless.

I agree but Babers has done the same thing in similar type of games over his career.

Clemson was due to finally play well. Unfortunately they picked this game to do it.

Ur nuts they had 4 star talent.
No, friggin VA Tech is not who I'm referring to when I say "4 star talent". In our conference, that would be Clemson, Louisville and FSU.

FSU is down this year and we play them at home. If we can't not lose by 40, I don't know what to say.

No, friggin VA Tech is not who I'm referring to when I say "4 star talent". In our conference, that would be Clemson, Louisville and FSU.

FSU is down this year and we play them at home. If we can't not lose by 40, I don't know what to say.
Virginia Tech still has four star talent. Agree about FSU

Fsu isn't that good, if they blow us out, that will be very alarming.

Haven't missed a home game since I was in 7th grade 16 years ago. Don't plan on it now.

No need for the sarcastic response. I'm voicing my frustration on a message board.

Are we overmatched, sure...it happens. Should I not be frustrated with this lackluster effort? We've made about 10-15 mistakes in this first half unforced by Clemson. That's without counting each missed tackle individually.
Lol... you make a pity party comment voicing "frustration on a message board" and my comment is Not needed?

Dude, it's a game. This ones a bad one... next week will come.

Hahahaha

Their kicker sucks. Go make fun of him on Twitter.

Leading 30 did nothing with 30 seconds to go in the half and they call timeout to score more thank God they missed the field goal

There's our opening!!!! Let's run up 31 unanswered points in the 2nd half!!

fucuse_medium.gif

Leading 30 did nothing with 30 seconds to go in the half and they call timeout to score more thank God they missed the field goal

Who cares at this point, the game has been over for a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom