Official Clemson Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Official Clemson Game Thread...

OrangeFoo said:
Well, that was um... interesting. If you're going to go for it the damn play needs to reach the sticks. Dungy didn't give his guy enough time to reach the marker. He had no pressure... he should have waited for the play to develop. Hopefully next year he hits those.

He has about 5 seconds with a 3 man rush. He's jumpy.

Love going for it on 4th , but have to throw the ball to the sticks . we have to take deep shots, our recievers can win 50/50 balls. What

We're playing with nothing to lose but they just have better Jimmy's and Joe's. Give Babers this talent and look out.

Field position wise, im not mad anymore.

I'm a hoops only fan but happen to be watching this game. The wife is away so I'm getting drunk in the man cave. What the was that 4th down play??? that's an automatic punt anyway!

I'm a hoops only fan but happen to be watching this game. The wife is away so I'm getting drunk in the man cave. What the . . . . was that 4th down play??? that's an automatic punt anyway!
We don't like hoops onlys lol go orange

I'm a hoops only fan but happen to be watching this game. The wife is away so I'm getting drunk in the man cave. What the . . . . was that 4th down play??? that's an automatic punt anyway!

With our ST and crappy punting. It's an automatic go for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom