** Official Clemson Tailgate Fine Lot Thread** - Important info to note | Syracusefan.com

** Official Clemson Tailgate Fine Lot Thread** - Important info to note

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Hi everyone, last Saturday despite the heartbreaking loss it was again an outstanding tailgate. Thanks to all of those involved.

Pelase note that this week is a Friday giving us one less day, and more imporatnelty this is a largely full catered event, responses are needed ASAP to get an accurate count and we will be closing this out so please response ASAP. This will thread will be updated later with the menu and other info.

Thanks!

Hi everyone, last Saturday despite the heartbreaking loss it was again an outstanding tailgate. Thanks to all of those involved.

Pelase note that this week is a Friday giving us one less day, and more imporatnelty this is a largely full catered event, responses are needed ASAP to get an accurate count and we will be closing this out so please response ASAP. This will thread will be updated later with the menu and other info.

Thanks!
3 here for certain. Thnx

Alright gang, here we go again! (mods plz pin - thank you).

Historically the biggest game of the year so this week we do the catering thing and give the regulars a bit of a break. Most especially Nell our MVP of food who I'd like to recognize as officially amazing all she does for our group. Organizer extraordinaire with Hubby Jeremy and an absolute gourmet chef. This past weekends tailgates food was the stuff of a fine quality fancy restaurant! As good as food gets and IMHO the best we've ever had a an SU tailgate. thanks Nell!

As for this week it's like following Tom Brady at qb, gonna be tough to get to that degree but we have another fine chef this week in Chris the caterer taking care of business with a couple of add ons. Lets get right to it, this weeks grub selections will be:

Chicken Riggies with rolls
Authentic and the best in town Utica Greens
Italian wedding soup(this might get nuked with the 75* expected!)
Pulled pork bbq with or without rolls
Italian style meatballs, again with or without rolls to make sandwiches if desired.
Hoffmans/Heids Dogs and coneys
"homemade" apple pie
Chocolate cake/muffins!

So with the short week for this game and the fact we're caterering this one we'll need hard numbers sooner vs. later so please chime in asap with if you're attending and the numbers in your group.

Because of this we'll need to limit our numbers to 125 and likely have to close this out by thursday afternoon and so as I'm not sure what the situation is with interest vis a vis the teams performance with some nuance (they're good but they're also losing, just not sure how desired this game and event will be, along with the perfect weather expected), please get anyone you know whose interested to commit one way or another. Thanks and LGFO!!

Last edited:

Thanks!
In for 3 please.

BREAKNG NEWS. BREAKING NEWS.

Please bump to 4.

Last edited:

Thanks!
4 Please

Thought I was flying solo this week with my beter half heading out to Charlottesville, but I'll add two from the SOuthern Tier plus three newbies who I've yet to meet, but they bought my extras with the promise of a great tailgate experience.

Pencil me in for 6!

Historically the biggest game of the year so this week we do the catering thing and give the regulars a bit of a break. Most especially Nell our MVP of food who I'd like to recognize as officially amazing all she does for our group. Organizer extraordinaire with Hubby Jeremy and an absolute gourmet chef. This past weekends tailgates food was the stuff of a fine quality fancy restaurant! As good as food gets and IMHO the best we've ever had a an SU tailgate. thanks Nell!

As for this week it's like following Tom Brady at qb, gonna be tough to get to that degree but we have another fine chef this week in Chris the caterer taking care of business with a couple of add ons. Lets get right to it, this weeks grub selections will be:

Italian style meatballs, again with or without rolls to make sandwiches if desired.
"homemade" apple pie
Chocolate cake/muffins!

So with the short week for this game and the fact we're caterering this one we'll need hard numbers sooner vs. later so please chime in asap with if you're attending and the numbers in your group.

Because of this we'll need to limit our numbers to 125 and likely have to close this out by thursday afternoon and so as I'm not sure what the situation is with interest vis a vis the teams performance with some nuance (they're good but they're also losing, just not sure how desired this game and event will be, along with the perfect weather expected), please get anyone you know whose interested to commit one way or another. Thanks and LGFO!!
4 for us please.

Thought I was flying solo this week with my beter half heading out to Charlottesville, but I'll add two from the SOuthern Tier plus three newbies who I've yet to meet, but they bought my extras with the promise of a great tailgate experience.

Pencil me in for 6!

"homemade" apple pie
Chocolate cake/muffins!

4 please. Thank you.

Driving out from Boston. First Cuse tailgate. Any info in advance (parking, alcohol situation, etc..) would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Thanks!
Stetson =2