Official Colgate Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Official Colgate Game Thread...

Looks like this coaching staff is super organized on the sideline. Hard not to be when you're running plays so quickly. It's a refreshing change from the past few years.

Does hiring Babers mean hiring Mr. Excitement a guy to hand him an inhaler every few minutes?

Looks like this coaching staff is super organized on the sideline. Hard not to be when you're running plays so quickly. It's a refreshing change from the past few years.

They have a plan, a refreshing change indeed.

Also you can tell this offense still needs work. Lotta sucking wind and slow movement there at the end of the quarter.

i can get the game on my laptop, but not on my 80" tv via xboxone. There a million usopen feeds, and the albany game, but not the SU game. And guess what, you cant search!!!!! What

Has anyone had a permanent grin on there face watching this offense?
Does this count as a grin?

tumblr_nw4pgfIXe11rvzbdgo1_500.gif

orangeinjersey said:
i can get the game on my laptop, but not on my 80" tv via xboxone. There a million usopen feeds, and the albany game, but not the SU game. And guess what, you cant search!!!!! What

It's on my Xbox. Go to the college football section.

My iPad doesn't have it listed had to use the iPhone for some reason it was on that app worth a shot for those having issues to try your phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom