OFFICIAL: Cuse Tabs Jason Beck as QB Coach | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

OFFICIAL: Cuse Tabs Jason Beck as QB Coach

EA9BDFA4-E415-48DF-AC16-44816859F486.jpeg

its really hard to know how bad passing was in the 4th without also knowing down, distance, score.. throw out the last games since we couldnt really do much of anything those 3 once the oline was in pieces again.

So I guess we get a real PC when these guys really get in the house?

Jaime Beck is my favorite off season signing. She just bleeds Orange from day 1. Love her enthusiasm. LETSSSSS GOOOO!
Right. You have to love the enthusiasm. It has to
be a difficult road to be the wife/family of a D1 position coach. She seems to have a great attitude. We can’t be naive enough to think they will be here forever. I just hope they enjoy the heck out of the time they are here. They’re off to a great start.

Shes posted more in 2 weeks than Dinos family in 6 years.
You're schtick about Dino and now taking it to his family is old and stale. You think you are being witty but it's not coming across that way. Really you should stop posting about Dino and keep it to just football. Dino's family has no obligation to do anything on Twitter or anything for that matter.

You're schtick about Dino and now taking it to his family is old and stale. You think you are being witty but it's not coming across that way. Really you should stop posting about Dino and keep it to just football. Dino's family has no obligation to do anything on Twitter or anything for that matter.
Its a joke. Chill out.