Official Fine Lot/Syracruz Tailgate Thread for Purdue - RSVPs | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official Fine Lot/Syracruz Tailgate Thread for Purdue - RSVPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting an early jump on this one as we are looking at a partially catered affair next Saturday for Purdue. This is a noon game so we will be firing up some brunch offerings.

This weeks special guest will be Freshmen lax star Riley Figuerias. Riley was rated one of the top incomign long pole defenders in the Class of 2022 and was an Under Armor All-American. Riley has already been awarded the coveted #11 jersey which is usually reserved for SU's top defender.

For the Menu we will be having the following:
Italian Beef Sandwiches
Cooneys
Chicago style Hot Dogs with all the fixings
Scrambled eggs,
Fried eggs
Pancakes
Sausage
And a pending dish or two.

*There will not be any burgers for Purdue, just a heads up*

Please RSVP as soon as possible as this will be closed out quicker due to the invovlement of a caterer.
Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks!
6 for me - THANKS

Tentatively 2. We have to find a dog sitter. Our youngest lab just had ACL surgery last Friday. Everything on a leash. Keeping a two year old calm is not easy.

I've never been to one of these tailgates but am interested in joining. Is there a FAQ or anything before I start asking 100 dumb questions?

I've never been to one of these tailgates but am interested in joining. Is there a FAQ or anything before I start asking 100 dumb questions?
No published FAQ, but some basics:
Tailgate is in the Henry Street Lot along middle of the back tree line. Lot is on Henry between Standart and Raynor. We have a SyraCRUZ Tailgate banner hanging on a pop up canopy. Tough to miss.
We generally are set up 3 - 3 1/2 hours prior to kickoff. Closer to 4 for games that don't kickoff at noon. Start teardown by 45 minutes prior to kickoff.
Donation is $20 per person for all you can eat and drink. I was an economics major and I still don't know how we do it.
Parking in the lot is by permit only. A popular alternative is to park at the MLK School, walk under the 81 overpass to Fineview where there is a staircase in the wall that takes you right up to our lot.
We run a 50-50 raffle throughout the tailgate. Our share of the proceeds goes to our equipment fund or to a designated charity. We have supported TackleALS, Tenth Mountain Division Association and various local charities. We will also have a merchandise table operating selling SyraCRUZ Tailgate T-shirts, koozies and autographed photos of Enrique Cruz, Chris Elmore and this week's guest, lacrosse star Riley Figueiras.
Generally we have a media tent with a big screen TV playing live games or replays of classic Syracuse games along with a special greeting from Enrique with Rhino and special guests. We will likely skip the TV for a nooner.
Hopefully I have reduced your list to 95 dumb questions. Ask away!

Getting an early jump on this one as we are looking at a partially catered affair next Saturday for Purdue. This is a noon game so we will be firing up some brunch offerings.

This weeks special guest will be Freshmen lax star Riley Figuerias. Riley was rated one of the top incomign long pole defenders in the Class of 2022 and was an Under Armor All-American. Riley has already been awarded the coveted #11 jersey which is usually reserved for SU's top defender.

Italian Beef Sandwiches
Cooneys
Scrambled eggs,
Fried eggs
Pancakes
Sausage

Please RSVP as soon as possible as this will be closed out quicker due to the invovlement of a caterer.

Thanks!
2 please!

Italian Beef Sandwiches
Cooneys
Scrambled eggs,
Fried eggs
Pancakes
Sausage

Thanks!
5 people

No published FAQ, but some basics:
Tailgate is in the Henry Street Lot along middle of the back tree line. Lot is on Henry between Standart and Raynor. We have a SyraCRUZ Tailgate banner hanging on a pop up canopy. Tough to miss.
We generally are set up 3 - 3 1/2 hours prior to kickoff. Closer to 4 for games that don't kickoff at noon. Start teardown by 45 minutes prior to kickoff.
Donation is $20 per person for all you can eat and drink. I was an economics major and I still don't know how we do it.
Parking in the lot is by permit only. A popular alternative is to park at the MLK School, walk under the 81 overpass to Fineview where there is a staircase in the wall that takes you right up to our lot.
We run a 50-50 raffle throughout the tailgate. Our share of the proceeds goes to our equipment fund or to a designated charity. We have supported TackleALS, Tenth Mountain Division Association and various local charities. We will also have a merchandise table operating selling SyraCRUZ Tailgate T-shirts, koozies and autographed photos of Enrique Cruz, Chris Elmore and this week's guest, lacrosse star Riley Figueiras.
Generally we have a media tent with a big screen TV playing live games or replays of classic Syracuse games along with a special greeting from Enrique with Rhino and special guests. We will likely skip the TV for a nooner.
Hopefully I have reduced your list to 95 dumb questions. Ask away!
Oh wow, thank you for that! I guess I only had 6 dumb questions and you answered 5 of them. So I'll ask my only remaining one...whats to drink?

Craft and mainstream beers, hard seltzer assortment, diet and regular soda, and water for every game. Our brewmaster often brings a curated selection from the North Brewery in Endicott but he may be on diaper duty this week. Sometimes there are pitchers of bloody mary's available for nooners. Got my fingers crossed!

Craft and mainstream beers, hard seltzer assortment, diet and regular soda, and water for every game. Our brewmaster often brings a curated selection from the North Brewery in Endicott but he may be on diaper duty this week. Sometimes there are pitchers of bloody mary's available for nooners. Got my fingers crossed!
You're right...not a clue how you guys can do this for $20/person!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom