Official Fine Lot/Syracruz Tailgate Thread for Virginia - RSVPs | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official Fine Lot/Syracruz Tailgate Thread for Virginia - RSVPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Southern Tier (Binghamton) crew is up next for the Virginia tailgate. With the Friday night 7pm kick we look to get going around 3pm. Arrive early as we will be featuring food items from the Southern Tier! Speidies from Endicott will be headline along with some new surprises. This tailgate is a great chance to feast on the traditional Southern Tier goodies!

This week’s special NIL guest will be Orange basketball star Joe Girard III!! Joe needs no introduction! Our student athlete appearances at our tailgates have been a huge hit!

Please stop by, say hello, and meet Joe!

This week’s Menu:

Endicott NY Speidies/ Jim Roma’s bread

Deacons Bench Wings prepared on site!

Smokey Legend Pork Sliders

Baked Ziti

Jambalaya

Hot Dogs & Burgers

Nirchi’s Pizza

Italian meatballs

Stuffed Hot Cherry Peppers

Bacon Ranch Potatoes

Baked Beans

Coleslaw

Macaroni & Cheese

Introducing Battaglini Pizza Fritte prepared on site!

Assorted Deserts

Endicott North Brewery Sixtel of Brew & Assorted Beverages for all

*** menu items subject to change!

It’s a shorter week! Please RSVP as soon as possible! Get to the tailgate early! Some items will be limited. Let’s go Orange to 4-0!

Please contact me with any questions. Thanks!
4 Sackets guys will attend!

The Southern Tier (Binghamton) crew is up next for the Virginia tailgate. With the Friday night 7pm kick we look to get going around 3pm. Arrive early as we will be featuring food items from the Southern Tier! Speidies from Endicott will be headline along with some new surprises. This tailgate is a great chance to feast on the traditional Southern Tier goodies!

This week’s special NIL guest will be Orange basketball star Joe Girard III!! Joe needs no introduction! Our student athlete appearances at our tailgates have been a huge hit!

Please stop by, say hello, and meet Joe!

This week’s Menu:

Endicott NY Speidies/ Jim Roma’s bread

Deacons Bench Wings prepared on site!

Smokey Legend Pork Sliders

Baked Ziti

Jambalaya

Hot Dogs & Burgers

Nirchi’s Pizza

Italian meatballs

Stuffed Hot Cherry Peppers

Bacon Ranch Potatoes

Baked Beans

Coleslaw

Macaroni & Cheese

Introducing Battaglini Pizza Fritte prepared on site!

Assorted Deserts

Endicott North Brewery Sixtel of Brew & Assorted Beverages for all

*** menu items subject to change!

It’s a shorter week! Please RSVP as soon as possible! Get to the tailgate early! Some items will be limited. Let’s go Orange to 4-0!

Please contact me with any questions. Thanks!
2 for me please.

Were gonna look to close this out in the near future, for those who haven't RSVP'd please do so now or if you know someone who hasn't give them a kick to do so before this is locked. Thanks!

Were gonna look to close this out in the near future, for those who haven't RSVP'd please do so now or if you know someone who hasn't give them a kick to do so before this is locked. Thanks!
Please put me in for 1. Southern Tier cuisine is top notch and the envy of all French chefs.

BTW, we expect to have a heated tent set up. The earliest ever.

I know Walt and Lisa from Wilkes-Barre will be there

Also, I expect York53 will bring 2. So add 4 more to the total.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom