Official Louisville Game Thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Official Louisville Game Thread...

OrangeDW said:
I miss our D's that at least got after the QB and hit hard. Sure we gave up big plays, but we made some too. This D doesn't get pressure, doesn't hit, doesn't get turnovers...and gives up more big plays than I've ever seen.

It feels like we've given up more big plays in this quarter than we did all of last year. And we have up a ton last year.

Hey but it's all good because OrangeisTheNewFast

I like our offense a lot and think it will score points on vast majority of teams we play. But I'm not sure we have a chance at any upsets until our defense has better talent in the back 7 than 1-AA teams.

Soooo on pace for 120 plays ...

Score here
Get stop
Get score

Back in it

Simple

• Lville almost 100 yds for every minute of possession
SU 10

And top is SU 9:30 Lville 4:30

It feels like we've given up more big plays in this quarter than we did all of last year. And we have up a ton last year.
That first quarter was like the Clemson game a few years ago on steroids.

Our defense was built for one thing and we are trying to run another. It's going to be a rough year on Defense for sure. Sadly we have a big hill to climb.

Jake said:
I'm at the game. The size differential of their offense vs our defense is crazy. We look small...very small.

Looks the same on tv...

I'm at the game. The size differential of their offense vs our defense is crazy. We look small...very small.
Really noticeable on TV

Hey men's soccer up 2-0 over NC State. Looking at best start since 1984. Go orange.

Turnover, please keep making these post :)

Ok, here it goes...

You know, I really miss the days when we could score from anywhere on the field. Harrison, Missle Ismail, Kirby Dar Dar, McNabb, etc. Heck, give me a Jamal Riddle!

So our fcs quality o line needs upgrading. These guys look like shrimps

Bad combo. They are very good, we are not. I will be more worried if we lose like this to peer teams than the top 10ish teams.

He's not cramping, his shoe was half off. Announcer is clueless

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom