Official Louisville Game Thread... | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Official Louisville Game Thread...

520 yards given up in the first half and I'm all "let's do this" hahahaha

That's almost Top 10 all-time for us in a single game.

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 10.13.28 PM.png

True. Free tickets, but still $7 beers.

Next board/fan movement...$1 keystones and natty lights at the Dome for the students!
You get a tee for the natty light reference

I was yelling at the people who were leaving... Wonder if any are trying to get back in lol
no once they leave they leave. 1987 WV two fat F's who were sitting behind me a the WV game said oh they are going to blow it again. Their loss they missed a great comeback win

Halftime thought on Lamar Jackson: Amazing athlete and gashing our defense on the ground. As a passer, I'm not horribly impressed. He has done all his passing damage in 2 games hucking deep balls to physically superior receivers. Not knocking the kid, he is an amazing college QB, but he can be a lot better. And that's scary.

Halftime thought on Lamar Jackson: Amazing athlete and gashing our defense on the ground. As a passer, I'm not horribly impressed. He has done all his passing damage in 2 games hucking deep balls to physically superior receivers. Not knocking the kid, he is an amazing college QB, but he can be a lot better. And that's scary.
He is no Watson.

no once they leave they leave. 1987 WV two fat F's who were sitting behind me a the WV game said oh they are going to blow it again. Their loss they missed a great comeback win

I will never understand people who leave games that are still in doubt. Mind boggling.

Don't be surprised if Bobby Neckbrace rides his Harley onto the field to start the second half. He looked rattled there at the end.

Jackson is indeed an outstanding athlete. Hopefully he keeps running, hopefully he doesnt collide head to head with a 3rd stringer. Hopefully

I love our punters...however I really don't want us to become known as a punter factory...

I am not a fan of the defensive scheme you guys run.

It's early but I'm thinking I'm with you. We weren't always good under Shafer(as DC/HC) but we always hit hard and went after teams. This is painful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom